Honest Question For Sports fans - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Honest Question For Sports fans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #21
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
I suppose I am the one duck in the chicken yard. Would not pay $1 to attend a football, basketball, baseball, soccer or hockey game (other than going to see the kids play) It just does nothing for me.

Yes, fans can be idiots. I remember the Denver PD using tear gas to break up the riots after Denver won the Superbowl. And if you need a definition of hooligan, check out the soccer fans in Europe and South America. Sheesh!

Today, weather permitting, I shall be at the range this afternoon. Along with a few other ducks that can anticipate fewer people on the range.

I DO have to mentally compare the drunk with no shirt, his body painted in team colors, screaming at other fans- and the folks I find at a pistol match- sober, polite, well mannered and friendly.

Amazing how civil everyone is when everyone is carrying a .45.........
I tend to agree with you C3. A range trip today sounds like a great idea!