Home Remedies!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Home Remedies!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2598 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

Default Home Remedies!

Regarding "All" the threads entered in this section: THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DESEASE!
For years I have believed there are simple answers to some remedies besides costly pharmacy medication. So I thought it might be inteesting to share tried and proved remedies that could be passed down that we know of or have used.

So here is one remedy that I found that works for me. On rare ocasion a cold sore or fever blister appears on the lip. This is caused by the following: Stress also can lead to a cold sore outbreak. This includes mental and emotional stress, as well as dental treatment, illness, trauma to the lips or sun exposure. Herpes Simplex HSV-1. (Not to be confused with Herpes Simplex HSV-2 which is a terrible condition involving lower extremeties.
The medical society advises that 90+ % of all people are exposed to HSV-1 by the age of 10. It can be acquired by a simple thing of a glass that is not completely sterilized or silverware at a resteraunt! Or any fluid contact like a kiss or other contact.
But the remedy that works for me is as follows. * And is not Painless! Not for sissies! It is a product called "After Bite:! Obviously you do not want to ingest any of it. But Grit Your Teeth and apply it to the Cold Sore or Fever Blister when they first show signs. It will flat kill the virus. A couple of applications normally is all you need. But be ready for the "STING"! However compared to the discomfort of the sore progressing and getting much worse and flat ugly before trying to heal, it is a great solution. I have another one but will save it for an additional entry.

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by Sniper03; 03-21-2013 at 08:15 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here