Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Home Remedies (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/home-remedies-85670/)

HOSSFLY 03-03-2013 01:43 PM

Home Remedies

How about starting with one for headaches-
Have had them for years. Was on a steady diet of vicodine but got tired of drugs- Over the counter stuff is pretty useless :(

dango 03-03-2013 01:44 PM

Divorce.........! :D

HOSSFLY 03-03-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1161621)
Divorce.........! :D

Oh HELL no- Not AGAIN :eek: :D

deadsp0t 03-03-2013 01:45 PM

F opiates.. I suffer from migraines, nothing really helps..

dango 03-03-2013 01:47 PM

Go on thee inter web and piss people off , works for me......! :D

Zombiegirl 03-03-2013 01:49 PM

Most headaches are stress related. Caffeine helps open the blood vessels and relieves headaches. When I get a migraine, I sit in the dark and lay with my head between two pillows. This is going to sound weird but......before I lay dow I shower and I alternate the water between hot and freezing cold in order to make my body get the chills because it makes the muscles in the back of my neck and head loosen up.

HOSSFLY 03-03-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadsp0t (Post 1161623)
F opiates.. I suffer from migraines, nothing really helps..

I've had mri's, cat scans, been to bone crackers, MD's & all i got was drugs--Even vicodine & such just made me not give a shet if i had one :(

dango 03-03-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombiegirl (Post 1161629)
Most headaches are stress related. Caffeine helps open the blood vessels and relieves headaches. When I get a migraine, I sit in the dark and lay with my head between two pillows. This is going to sound weird but......before I lay dow I shower and I alternate the water between hot and freezing cold in order to make my body get the chills because it makes the muscles in the back of my neck and head loosen up.

Not so weird if your naked , you ARE NAKED....? :confused:

tomgodd 03-03-2013 02:03 PM

How's your vision? My wife was having headaches until she got glasses.

HOSSFLY 03-03-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombiegirl (Post 1161629)

Actually makes sense--
Some have said giving up caffeine & nicotine wud help but nobody that spends time around me wants that!
Mine are just mostly dull nagging deep headaches- Wud NOT want a migraine :(