Home Design Software?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Home Design Software?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2373 Times on 1482 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Is there another program, other than the auto desk lineup that would allow for home design?

I'm vaguely familiar with auto cad, however I don't have or want to spend the money on the program.

Any ideas for downloadable software, that would allow for even just the floor plan? Being able to design the whole home would be nice, but something that won't tank my already slowed down computer. Anything that won't give it a virus?

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1177 Times on 754 Posts
Likes Given: 2269

Google sketch up is pretty good and it's free.

You can pay some money to get the upgraded version which is better, but the free version works fine for a simple floor plan.