Holland and Holland Range Rover
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Holland and Holland Range Rover

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 40 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default Holland and Holland Range Rover

The ultimate mode of transport for your trip to the hunting lodge

Holland & Holland Range Rover by Overfinch

"In the boot is a bespoke gun cabinet, hand-crafted in veneers to match the woodwork across the rest of the interior. Although it is itself removable for when more luggage carrying capacity is required, it is locked to the boot floor for security and safety. It has three drawers, fitted to carry eight further matching Holland & Holland crystal tumblers and flutes, customers' own shotguns, a cleaning kit for them as well as cartridges and the bag in which to carry them. Additional drawers are available with alternative interiors so that, between the end of one shooting season and the beginning of the next, it can serve whatever purpose the vehicle's owner requires, from a picnic at Ascot to an evening at Glyndebourne.

Contained within both the gun cabinet and the refrigerator in the centre console is room for six bottles and it is for these that the car will feature the world's first self-replenishing cocktail cabinet. All cars sold in Europe will arrive from the factory full of Pol Roger Champagne, The Balvenie single malt whisky, Hendrick's single batch gin, Ivan the Terrible luxury vodka and Willow Spring Water from the Lake District. During the first year regular refills will be dispatched to the owners of the car to make sure that its passengers don't go thirsty."

Between the shotguns and the car, there's about $350K in that pic

Last edited by AusLach; 05-23-2011 at 11:34 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #2

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

SOB FREE Refills on drinks for the first year. Where do I sign? Do the guns come with it?

I just fell in love with a car..... To sad that in england only the rich folks can have firearms.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #3

Liked 40 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
SOB FREE Refills on drinks for the first year. Where do I sign? Do the guns come with it?

I just fell in love with a car..... To sad that in england only the rich folks can have firearms.
Car? $120,000
Twin SxS H&H shotguns? $190,000

Tango and AusLach having the most EPIC hunting trip evah? PRICELESS

Last edited by AusLach; 05-23-2011 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Upped the price upon research

Old 05-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2137 Times on 1160 Posts
Likes Given: 771

Forget the car. Give me the guns!

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 05-23-2011, 02:37 PM   #5

Scott have you ever rode in a Land Rover?

I have once and it is like riding in a tank solid quiet and if you get in an accident your going to win.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #6

Liked 736 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 788

If you dont have that kind of money theres a Dodge ram that holds your guns and fishing rods....
Ram Trucks Introduces New 'Outdoorsman' Model for 2011 - PickupTrucks.com News

I heard about the RR on top gear and its pretty neat. But I wouldnt trade my Scout for eather!!

Old 05-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #7

Liked 736 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 788

The Range Rover on Top Gear... It starts with just a standard Rover then shows the H&H Range Rover...

Tons of neat features, its amazing!

Old 05-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #8

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

When BMW bought Range Rover it was like 2002/2003. JD was working on the road at the time, was in Chico, California and was living for free in the hotel life.

I bought a brand new, black, 2003 Range Rover and my payments were like $980/month, but I HAD to have it.

It was a great, great vehicle and the OVERFINCH stuff is an upgrade to what is already a tremendously fabulous experience in driving and riding in style.

Chico is a college town. JD did very well with a Range Rover to help break the ice.

That said, they are EXPENSIVE and when they breakdown, they are even MORE EXPENSIVE to fix.

Ford bought them, changed the BMW game plan on the 2003 & later editions and my market value sunk like the Titanic post iceberg.

I was lucky to get from under the damn thing like 5 years later. It was the preverbial black hole in my car allowance.

They used to be a great off road machine. Their new models are not NEAR as capable as previous editions, but they are still one hell of a sweet ride.

I ever win the lottery, I will be getting another one, but with the OVERFINCH SAS Edition.

Completely bulletproof doors and glass, roof & undercarriage are bulletproof, the engine is redone to produce something like 550hp and the trunk area has a motorized weapons hatch.

Back when Land Rover was owned by the Brits, each production year the first 50 Land Rovers off the line used to go the Crown, and by their designation, a portion of those went to the SAS/SBS departments for use in operations around the globe.

To this day, when I see a Defender 90 for sale, I have to make a point of going to see what shape it's in and what the price is, because that damn thing could climb a tree and swim the Amazon if it had to do so.

JD

Old 05-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #9

AAAAAAA Chico and Drunk College chicks. I loved growing up a mear 30 miles away. OH sweet sweet times. Scottys Boat landing drinking $2 pitchers of Coors Light and doing shots at 17. That was back when Ca was not that bad.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:25 AM   #10
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2137 Times on 1160 Posts
Likes Given: 771

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Scott have you ever rode in a Land Rover?

I have once and it is like riding in a tank solid quiet and if you get in an accident your going to win.
Yes, but nothing on that scale. I'm sure they are very nice, but I really love SxS shotguns. But if I'm going to spend that kind of money on a vehicle, it's going to have wings.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA