Hillbilly vacation.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Hillbilly vacation.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default Hillbilly vacation.

Billy Bob and Luther

Billy Bob and Luther were talking one afternoon when Billy Bob tells Luther,
"Ya know, I reckon I'm 'bout ready for a vacation. Only this year I'm gonna do it a little different. The last few years, I took your advice about where to go. Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii . I went to Hawaii and Earline got pregnant.
Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas , and Earline got pregnant again.
Last year you suggested Tahiti and darned if Earline didn't get pregnant again."

Luther asks Billy Bob, "So, what you gonna do this year that's different?"

Billy Bob says, "This year I'm taking Earline with me."

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here