Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Hilarious "Mockumentary" (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/hilarious-mockumentary-10348/)

carriestar44 01-27-2009 07:06 PM

Hilarious "Mockumentary"
 
I was looking around for some new movies coming out and I found this trailer for a movie called "Confessions Of An Action Star." It's about a stripper turned stunt man. And the icing on the cake.... Angelina Jolie is in it. :)
Here's the link to a the trailers...


Carrie

Dillinger 01-27-2009 07:07 PM

*shaking fist* Damn You Tube blockers by IT Nazis - I MUST HAVE THIS PREVIEW....

One of these Angie will see the light, one of these days....:cool:

JD

skullcrusher 01-27-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 65916)
One of these Angie will see the light, one of these days....JD

Good for you, JD. Don't give up. Maybe you should write her a letter and enclose a photo. No way she'd pick that knucklehead Pitt over a suave and debonair fella like you. Keep the faith, brother! :)

iloveguns 01-27-2009 08:37 PM

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 65916)
*shaking fist* Damn You Tube blockers by IT Nazis - I MUST HAVE THIS PREVIEW....

One of these Angie will see the light, one of these days....:cool:

JD


Yeah bro you could make your own movie with her. How about F__K CLUB.:D

Dillinger 01-27-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 65946)
Good for you, JD. Don't give up. Maybe you should write her a letter and enclose a photo. No way she'd pick that knucklehead Pitt over a suave and debonair fella like you. Keep the faith, brother! :)

What does an "Immediate Cease & Desist Order of ANY and ALL communication attempts" really mean anyways? I am no law expert.... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by iloveguns (Post 65951)


Yeah bro you could make your own movie with her. How about F__K CLUB.:D

LOL - I like it. I like it alot. Quick, get a script writer on this... and I need Mark F to engineer the ultimate HD 360 degree Love Cam. :cool:

JD


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:45 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.