Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > High School --- 1957 Vs 2011

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 12:48 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesinge2 View Post
When I was getting my bachelor's degree. I used to read in a room that was designated for computer use in the Psych department. I had some extra time between classes and I was reading The American Rifleman and I suddenly found myself surrounded by security. One of the students saw what I was reading and called security on me; because of a picture of a gun! They asked me what my intentions are and I said: "Well, I thought about looking at the pretty pictures and reading the words under them and then .... turning the page and doing it all over again." He actually laughed and left me alone. I never read a gun rag at Campus again.
I would have made it a point to go back and read there every day! But I'm that way.

2010: "Of course I'll waive my rights. I don't want to miss my connecting flight."