Hey VETs
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Hey VETs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Default Hey VETs

From your local Outback;

outback.jpg  

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello
shadecorp Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #2

Liked 284 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 1246

mmmm some of that mudbug pasta cant remember the name mmmm

Old 11-06-2012, 01:56 AM   #3

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Each year businesses honor veterans and servicemembers, as well as their families, with Veterans Day discounts on goods, services, and dining.

Keep in mind that most businesses require proof of military service, which can include a VA Universal Access Card, Military I.D., DD-214 (Discharge Papers), Veterans Service Organization Card (VSO's include groups like the VFW, DAV, AmVets, MOAA, FRA, and the American Legion), or in some cases businesses will accept a picture of the veteran in uniform.

The following is a list of 2012 Veteran and military discounts, Buy One Get One (BOGO) offerings, and this year's offerings even include some honest-to-goodness free meals:

Note: Not all franchise locations participate in their national chain's Veterans Day programs -- be sure contact your nearest establishment to make sure they are participating.

Veterans Day Restaurant Offerings:
7-Eleven – Offers will be offering veterans and servicemembers a free small slurpee on Sunday Nov. 11, 2012.

Applebees - All Veterans and active duty military eat free from a limited menu at Applebee's on Veterans Day (Nov. 11).
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse – On Monday, November 11, 2012 BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse will offer veterans and servicemembers will be able to get a free lunch entree or a one-topping mini or individual pizza. Click here to find a location near you.

Chili's – Veterans and active duty dine for free from a special limited seven-item menu from 11am – 5pm on Veterans Day.

Famous Dave's — Free or discounted meals on Veterans Day. Offer varies by location. Click here for list of locations and specific offerings.

Golden Corral – Golden Corral Restaurants' Military Appreciation Monday free dinner will be available on Monday November 12, from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Military retirees, Veterans, active duty, National Guard and Reserves are all welcome.

Hooters – All Veterans and active duty get 10 Free Boneless Wings with the purchase of a drink.

Krispy Kreme – All active-duty, retirees & Veterans get a free doughnut and small coffee on Veterans Day. Be sure to call ahead to verify your local Krispy Kreme is participating.

Little Caesars® Pizza – Little Caesars will honor members – past and present – of the armed forces on Monday Nov. 12, 2012, by providing veterans and active military members with a free Crazy Bread® with proof of military status or proof of service at participating stores nationwide.

Lone Star Steakhouse – On Monday, 11/12/2012, all veterans and active duty military will receive a FREE entrée from our Stars & Stripes Menu. See your local restaurant for details. Be sure to call ahead to verify local participation. Be sure to call ahead to verify local participation.

Max and Erma's – On Veterans Day, Sunday, November 11, participating Max & Erma's locations are saluting veterans and active military personnel with a free Best Cheeseburger in America Combo.

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurants – On November 13, participating McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurants offer a complimentary entree to vets from a special menu on a space available basis, online reservations are highly recommended. Be sure to contact your local McCormick & Schmick's to ensure they are participating.

O'Charley's – O’Charley’s will thank veterans and active duty military personnel, celebrating their service, by providing them with a complimentary meal on Monday, November 12. With their military I.D. or other proof of service, servicemen and women will receive their choices of meal from the O’Charley’s “$9.99er” menu.

Outback Steakhouse – The week of November 11th- 12th, Outback will be offering Veterans and servicemembers a Free Bloomin' Onion and Cocoa-Cola product (non-alcoholic) beverage. In addition, Outback is offering all military servicemembers and veterans who present a proper ID* or a photo in uniform, will receive a 10% discount off their entire guest check.

Sizzler Steak House – Veterans and servicemembers can get a free lunch on Monday Nov. 12, 2012 until 4:00pm. The limited menu includes 3 entrees – 6 oz. Steak, Malibu Chicken, or a Half Dozen Fried Shrimp. Click here to check if your local restaurant is offering the Veterans Day freebie.

Subway Restaurants – For Veteran's Day, Subway will be offering free six inch sub or flatbread to military Veterans. Please call ahead to verify your local Subway franchise is participating.

T.G.I. Friday's – Veterans and Servicemembers can get a free lunch on Monday Nov. 12, 2012. Contact your nearest location for more details on their Veterans Day offer.

The Olive Garden – Veterans and servicemembers can get a free entrée choice from a special menu. The entrée choices include garlic bread sticks and choice of soup or salad. The offer is good on Sunday Nov. 11, 2012 at locations in both US and Canada.

Texas Roadhouse – Texas Roadhouse locations – nationwide – will offer veterans a free lunch on Monday Nov. 12, 2012. Choose from one of 10 free meals, plus sides and a drink. Offer good for ALL veterans – including all active, retired or former U.S. military.

UNO Chicago Grill – Veterans and active military members can get a free entrée or individual pizza with the purchase of an entrée or pizza of equal or greater value. This offer is good from Sunday, November 11 through Monday, November 12. Military ID or proof of service is required, but no coupon is needed.

Veterans Day Travel and Recreation:
Aqua Hotels & Resorts – 10% off for veterans.

Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort – Active and retired military receive special rates and discounts on golf and amenities from November 8 - 11, including resort hotel room discounts, discounts off golf packages, and discounts on beach and umbrella rentals.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 11-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #4

Liked 2452 Times on 1591 Posts

Thanks for the list that I will choose to do more business with on a regular basis.

Feral cat waterboarder

canebrake Likes This 
Old 11-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #5

Liked 3858 Times on 1863 Posts
Likes Given: 701

And I for one would like to thank the vets for giving me a free new president (hopefully).

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 11-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #6

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin
And I for one would like to thank the vets for giving me a free new president (hopefully).
I'm damn sure gonna do my part on making this happen. Oooooh Rah!!!!!! Hopefully its bye bye mr red assed baboon.

Old 12-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #7

Liked 376 Times on 232 Posts
Likes Given: 156

Even though this is an old thread, I thought I would share. S&W has a program for Veterans and LEO currently where you get a rebate for the purchase many of their firearms. It's called the "Nations Finest" program.

I purchased a new S&W M&P from Gunbroker and sent in the required paperwork and proof of purchase and received my rebate on Christmas Eve. In addition to the $50.00 rebate they also sent a really nice challenge coin and a letter of appreciation - which includes an invitation for a VIP tour of their facility in MA.

That was really cool!! So if any of you are veterans or LEO and purchased a S&W firearm check it out and get your rebates! The program ends on 12/31/2012.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category4_750001_750051_757803_-1_757797_757797_image

01100011011011110110110101100101001000000110000101 10111001100100001000000111010001100001011010110110 01010010000001110100011010000110010101101101

canebrake Likes This