Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   The Club House (
-   -   Here' Yer Day In Court A-Hole! (

Vikingdad 10-26-2012 11:47 PM

Here' Yer Day In Court A-Hole!
You can fast forward to 8:08 for the climatic "Stop. Please!"

He's gonna get in the courtroom all right, but that camera ain't going in with him.

TWMIM 10-27-2012 12:04 AM

If you can't get enough, because I know I sure can't.....

Vikingdad 10-27-2012 12:13 AM

You need to get the "Stop. Please." in there too!

Dillinger 10-27-2012 12:21 AM

Oh, I needed that today. Suck it you little activist bitch!

BeyondTheBox 10-27-2012 01:29 AM

I guess I don't understand what's so "gotcha" here.

Mason609 10-27-2012 01:48 AM

They should have tazed him again when he kept talking....

Blueguns 10-27-2012 02:40 AM

That would be the wrong way to protest. This guy was really asking for it. I understand he wants to stand up for his rights, but he's making everyone else's job difficult in the process.

Vikingdad 10-27-2012 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox (Post 991234)
I guess I don't understand what's so "gotcha" here.

Huh? :confused:

TWMIM 10-27-2012 02:55 AM

You see these alot, there's a fine line.

Youtube is full of open carry protests. Some guys do it right, must have been for some time, because the LEOs of whatever town they film in are up on the law, and that was the point. There's a stop, evryone is pleasant, and life is good.

Then there's always the guy who wants to get into a pissing contest with the LEO, get confrontational, and sets the movement back 50 years.

The guy in this video went beyond the call. He was an obnoxious ass, he refused to give his name while demanding everybody elses, and at the point where he got lit up, he was trying to push past dude in the door.

Don't know what he was trying to prove, other than what a whinging little turd he was.

Vikingdad 10-27-2012 03:05 AM

I don't agree with what this guy was doing or the way he went about it, but I do wonder why it is that in this day and age we don't have cameras installed in courtrooms and public access to all feeds? The feeds could be accessed by all of the media outlets and anyone who wanted to see what is going on in any given courtroom in the nation. In high profile cases all news media outlets would have equal access to the exact same footage and could use whatever camera angles they want to use. In really high profile cases where, say, the jury is sequestered then the feeds would be restricted, or access would be given after a certain period of time.

At the same time I do understand why they do restrict people from bringing cameras into the courtroom as they are a distraction. This guy just proved that.