Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   here it comes....... BAN (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/here-comes-ban-78607/)

rurak 12-16-2012 09:04 PM

here it comes....... BAN

Just read that senator Dianne Feinstein of California (shocker) is starting a bill for an assault weapons ban. Banning the transfer, sale or import of "assault weapons" and "clips, drums or strips of bullets more than 10" they don't even try to get the terminology correct. She said "you don't hunt with these things they only have one purpose, weapons of war". I know this has been talked about before but just thought I would share.

Wiseman3 12-16-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rurak
Just read that senator Dianne Feinstein of California (shocker) is starting a bill for an assault weapons ban. Banning the transfer, sale or import of "assault weapons" and "clips, drums or strips of bullets more than 10" they don't even try to get the terminology correct. She said "you don't hunt with these things they only have one purpose, weapons of war". I know this has been talked about before but just thought I would share.

That fatherless female dog has been spouting those insanities for years. In still hoping Ebola gets her because the pot smoking hippy morons in this damn state won't get rid of her

Daoust_Nat 12-16-2012 09:44 PM

I don't think she has the votes to pass it. Certainly not on party lines in the House, but in the Senate, there are enough Dems that know their constituents would toss them out if they voted for it.

It more likely will come from an Obummer Executive Decree,

opaww 12-16-2012 11:01 PM

She said a few months ago that she would do this in Jan. when the congress meets. She already has the bill wrote and ready.

Sniper03 12-16-2012 11:43 PM

And what we need to remember is they are also weapons as protected by our Second Amendment to protect America against a tyrannical government! The Second Amendment is not to specify weapons that politicians of their own whim or discretion as restricted. We need to remember this and advise our representatives.

carbon15man 12-17-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rurak

Even if they are "weapons of war" it's our right to have them. damn them trying to say we can't have this we can't have that when are we gonna stand up and say enough we run this country not you... Citizens tht live in fear of the gov. Is called tyranny gov. That fears the ppl is liberty -Thomas Jefferson it goes something like that

c3shooter 12-17-2012 12:38 AM

Folks- the forum has been flooded with postings of this nature- and I DO understand your feelings. However- political postings are limited to supporting members for good and sufficent reasons. For that reason (not disagreeing with any of your posts), I AM closing your thread.