Help with the Wife! - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Help with the Wife!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
Dub,
AND NO she doesn’t have a sister that is available and YES we have a strong marriage.
Scubie I dunno she might be lost if I ever showed up in my fairy outfit most of the women just love it.

Old 07-17-2010, 11:28 PM   #22

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

simple. explain to her that you have learned that a shotgun is best for women and you worry about her safety because she is the most important part of your life. Because....she takes care of you so well, she is so beautiful, and you love her completely with all that you are(let your eyes get misty looking here, think about an old dog or something). Then run your fingers through her hair, kiss her and say....can we talk about this after I make love to you angel? Then make love to her, hold her afterwards and stay awake, don't fart or nothing, and stay there till she gets up. As she walks away say....my god your beautiful...this can't be my life.....

she'll take your ass shotgun shopping and pay for it.

It's taken years to perfect this.....

Old 07-17-2010, 11:41 PM   #23

Liked 40 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Scubie I dunno she might be lost if I ever showed up in my fairy outfit most of the women just love it.

Well Tango that goes without saying...but you have to get past me to prance in front of Glass. I'll chew you up and spit you out like a used piece of juicy fruit (no offence meant of course).

Old 07-17-2010, 11:45 PM   #24

Liked 191 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 89

I can't get past that story, jca1, I applaud your prowess if that works for you.

I have slowly led my wife through a process of showing her that not only could SHTF, but the fan is starting to splash poo all over this country. Then, I have shown her that CCW carrying is not all that scary and last time we went into a gun store (to get my stripped lower for an AR build I just finished) I found her over at the counter having them show her an LCP.

And the clouds opened and the angels were singing, "HALLELUJAH!"

I lead two steps, she follows a step.

I'm now at 4 firearms and I think I've got her wanting one for herself. She seems to have drawn a line for right now. She "caught" me looking at a Marlin .22 lever action rifle and she said, "Don't you think you have enough?" I might need to start working on that one... So make love, huh? And then hold her?

Oops, I farted.

2 Chron. 7:14 Christians must seek His face

Old 07-18-2010, 07:10 AM   #25

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Good advise from all. Sweet talking and range lessons. But I need to borrow the Fairy suit and try not to fart!

Old 07-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #26

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Just don't try mouse ears, you will slide all the way back to step -100

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....

Old 07-19-2010, 02:15 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Be careful with that strategy, Scubie and Shihan have both lost guns to the Mrs.
I picked up a pump with a pistol grip last week at a gun show and stood it beside my bed and the first thing my wife said is you need to take me and show me how to use that. I don't mind losing a gun to my wife that just means she is protected as a matter of fact I bought my last pistol with the idea that when she fires it I will lose it.
Take her to the range set a target at 20 feet or so let her or you shoot 1 round with a pistol one with the rifle then one with the shotgun and then look at the hole and ask which one do you want protecting you. Now that is black and white