Help me Obiwan Kenobi

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Help me Obiwan Kenobi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Help me Obiwan Kenobi

Ok guys I work with a club called wings wheels and tracks we do mil armor mostly WW2 some cold war stuff. I am looking for an INERT RPG-7 rocket any type not a RPG-2 or a plastic airsoft. We have a display at watervielet musuem weapons of the Taliban we have the luancher (welded of course) need a rocket any condition as it will be repainted back to original spec anyway. If some one has one a chinese version would be great as they where the most common for us in Iraq post 2006 at least near Najaf. Also looking for some non US 60mm inert morters

Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9542 Times on 4105 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

I am not personally familiar with the museum, but if it is an accredited museum, have the curator contact the US Army Ordnance School. Possible to get an inert round on loan. Inerts on those are rare- the damn piezoelectirc fuse makes them touchy enough usually do not inert them, just destroy. You may also be able to get a "rubber ducky" round as a training aids asset.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 09-25-2010, 04:41 AM   #3

I have an old collection of Estes rockets, give me the dimensions and specs of what you are looking for, and I will see if I have anything in my inventory that would fit your needs.

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand