Help finding YouTube video

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Help finding YouTube video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 30 Times on 16 Posts

Default Help finding YouTube video

I'm looking for a video I believe it was posted on this site before. It's about a grampa walking his grandson thru the woods talking about how we once had gun rights, how this country was once a free place. They keep walking a path and grampa shows the grandson a stash of guns he and his friends hid. The grandson returns home and tells his dad to call agent so & so because he knows where there at . I would like to find this video any help would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-16-2014, 02:40 AM   #2
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7639 Times on 4156 Posts
Likes Given: 15976

Share it when you find it.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄