Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Help........! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/help-85161/)

dango 02-25-2013 07:43 PM

Help........!

Wow , my hard-drive can not "REFRESH" at this moment..! My 89 year old Mom-in-Law..........How can I politely say this....?.....Well . the fact is , She could talk the chrome off a bumper......! :eek: I swear , no crack head , no meth head , no coke head , no nobody I've ever met in all my travels , NO ONE CAN MATCH HER TALKIN ABILITIES.....!:)

She also has Alzheimer's and it's 4 hours of rant , nonsense and I sit here "Dazed and Confused" trying my best to rationalize anything I've been agreeing with.....? :confused: I'm beyond a headache , I'm more like "Nucear Melt Down"!
I'm really trying to be pleasant , but....................?? :confused:

OK , Help......! PM me , Drug me , shoot me , kick me but just get my sanity back..!

ALL and ANY advice will be CONFIDENTIAL........!.......:) :eek:

Jagermeister 02-25-2013 07:48 PM

There is a post about whisky. Maybe that will help.

orangello 02-25-2013 07:48 PM

Imagine yourself strangling bear cubs.

RUG3R44 02-25-2013 07:51 PM

I'd go w/ the whiskey.

winds-of-change 02-25-2013 07:52 PM

Take two Tylenol and lay down for a nap. Shut your bedroom door.

Jagermeister 02-25-2013 07:58 PM

I just realized my autocorrect changed my spelling of whiskey to whisky. Did it in the other post too. Well at least it did not change it to whip me. You can always go to the shooting range if you do not have any whiskey.

dango 02-25-2013 08:19 PM

Last time I've befriended alcohol was over 30 years ago and I was skiing at the
time.!

MEMO to SELF:
If you want to live to ski again , DO NOT MIX WILD TURKEY with anything other than coca cola ..! NO EXTREME NOTHING..! So's....I quit drinking and still have my other habits , guns , skis , etc........! :eek:

Devin556 02-25-2013 08:22 PM

A good piece of duct tape and about 4ft. of rope would probably solve your problem. The only downside is if the wife finds out you may need more rope and duct tape.

dango 02-25-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devin556 (Post 1153944)
A good piece of duct tape and about 4ft. of rope would probably solve your problem. The only downside is if the wife finds out you may need more rope and duct tape.

LOL........! :D

Yue noe wat..? I feel better already..........! :)

DFlynt 02-25-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1153937)
Last time I've befriended alcohol was over 30 years ago and I was skiing at the
time.!

MEMO to SELF:
If you want to live to ski again , DO NOT MIX WILD TURKEY with anything other than coca cola ..! NO EXTREME NOTHING..! So's....I quit drinking and still have my other habits , guns , skis , etc........! :eek:

Right there is your answer if you got snow down go for a nice ski (cross country would be preferable!:)