Help
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Help

What does everyone think about buds gun shop

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2905 Times on 1675 Posts
Likes Given: 1252

I do numerous transfers and a large majority come from Bud's.
They get a lot of repeat customers from what I have experienced.

What info are you looking for?

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 05-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Looking to purchase a m4 and came across his website

Old 05-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #4

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

No experience with them as I prefer dealing locally. I have noticed Bud's disclaimer about accuracy of pictures, etc. of the products & have seen examples of descriptions not matching. Most folks that use them advocate calling them to verify specs & what is actually being offered.

Old 05-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #5

Liked 2389 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Friend just purchased a NIB kimber target pro 2, $800 from buds, due to an online discrepancy. They were not happy about it. I live down te road from their shop. Have bought from the online when ordering guns, never have bad any negative experiences.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #6

Liked 709 Times on 462 Posts
Likes Given: 1945

I have been to the shop a few times. They are rude, they think customers are incompetent, their ammo is priced waaaay too high, and the kicker, they wont let you concealed carry in the building and have a sign on the door that reads 'No firearms'.

But, they are the cheapest online. My local shop owner told me that the reason Buds can afford to be priced so low is they never see the guns. The ship straight from a wholesale place in Louisiana with a slight markup.

Old 05-29-2012, 02:54 AM   #7

Liked 2389 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988
I have been to the shop a few times. They are rude, they think customers are incompetent, their ammo is priced waaaay too high, and the kicker, they wont let you concealed carry in the building and have a sign on the door that reads 'No firearms'.

But, they are the cheapest online. My local shop owner told me that the reason Buds can afford to be priced so low is they never see the guns. The ship straight from a wholesale place in Louisiana with a slight markup.
Agreed, their staff is sh*t, always packed though so I can see why. Just need bodies to take money. Ammo is a premium price, in Lexington they are not the only store not allowing carry. You CAN carry in there, gun needs to be unloaded and slide locked open. Revolver as you can get is not a choice lol.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:56 AM   #8

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Agreed, their staff is sh*t, always packed though so I can see why. Just need bodies to take money. Ammo is a premium price, in Lexington they are not the only store not allowing carry. You CAN carry in there, gun needs to be unloaded and slide locked open. Revolver as you can get is not a choice lol.
Several gun stores in this area have a "no loaded firearms" signs, but it does not include concealed carry weapons. It is for the idiots that walk through the door waving a loaded firearm around, asking someone to help them clear a jam!