Helicopter crash
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Helicopter crash

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default Helicopter crash

Missed it by that much.

[IMG][/IMG]

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #2

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Here is a pilot that forgot what model helicopter he was flying. Ooops!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:58 PM   #3
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 469 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 3

It happens. That's not a Chinook. It's an H-46 Sea Knight(Frog).

Old 04-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #4

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
It happens. That's not a Chinook. It's an H-46 Sea Knight(Frog).
That Frog don't swim too good.

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 04-06-2010, 01:22 AM   #5

OUCH! Hope the crew made it out.

Old 04-06-2010, 04:27 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I wonder if there were any casualties....

"This is my rifle, this is my gun." "This is for fighting, this is for fun." -Full Metal Jacket

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown

Old 04-07-2010, 02:37 AM   #7

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I'm sure they all died.

What next? Video of the Blackwater guys being hacked to pieces and hung from a bridge. I'm biting my tongue really frigging hard right now.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 04-07-2010, 03:12 AM   #8

Liked 1217 Times on 723 Posts
Likes Given: 387

7 died, 11 survived. Official cause, Human error.

Sea Knight off San Diego

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 04-07-2010, 03:34 AM   #9

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Alright...screw it. Jo, have you ever ridden in one of them? Ever wedged your ass in beside the next guy, latched your belt and cinched it down while tri-walls of parts and mail and toilet paper were stuffed in behind you to block a speedy exit even if you landed at LAX, let alone on your side behind a ship?

"That Frog don't swim too good."

Neither did the Sailors and Marines that died in that crash. Swearing is not permitted here, and as much as I'd love to violate that rule, I don't have to. All I have to do is to point out that in 1 post (Which you found funny enough to initiate.) you mocked the deaths of Marines and Sailors in an aviation mishap. There aren't any cuss-words in the current inventory to adequately express the disgust that you have brought out of me today. If you thought that the crash was funny, you'd laugh your ass off at the stuff I've seen firsthand. You'd crap your pants and blow MD 20/20 all over your monitor at my description of what it's like to watch a man who survived a crash be dragged to his death because his shroud lines were tangled in the plane when it finally sank. It's a damned laugh riot to have your wife wake you up at 3:00AM and ask you what happens to a person when they get sucked into the intake of an F-14, but she can't tell you what the person's name is, where he works, or any other details. It's a regular ****ing knee-slapper. Getting catapulted off a carrier when one of the engines craps out. Finding out that the helo you're riding in has metallic debris in the tail rotor gear box, and it's another hour until you're over land.
Laugh it up. I've lost friends and acquaintances to military aviation mishaps, but I've never even met you. Just in case you can't comprehend the significance of that statement, let me clarify: If your death is caught on tape and someone makes fun of it, I will not be offended.
That said, I hope you get your **** together before someone beats you into a drool-can coma.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 04-07-2010, 05:06 AM   #10

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
Alright...screw it. Jo, have you ever ridden in one of them? Ever wedged your ass in beside the next guy, latched your belt and cinched it down while tri-walls of parts and mail and toilet paper were stuffed in behind you to block a speedy exit even if you landed at LAX, let alone on your side behind a ship?

"That Frog don't swim too good."

Neither did the Sailors and Marines that died in that crash. Swearing is not permitted here, and as much as I'd love to violate that rule, I don't have to. All I have to do is to point out that in 1 post (Which you found funny enough to initiate.) you mocked the deaths of Marines and Sailors in an aviation mishap. There aren't any cuss-words in the current inventory to adequately express the disgust that you have brought out of me today. If you thought that the crash was funny, you'd laugh your ass off at the stuff I've seen firsthand. You'd crap your pants and blow MD 20/20 all over your monitor at my description of what it's like to watch a man who survived a crash be dragged to his death because his shroud lines were tangled in the plane when it finally sank. It's a damned laugh riot to have your wife wake you up at 3:00AM and ask you what happens to a person when they get sucked into the intake of an F-14, but she can't tell you what the person's name is, where he works, or any other details. It's a regular ****ing knee-slapper. Getting catapulted off a carrier when one of the engines craps out. Finding out that the helo you're riding in has metallic debris in the tail rotor gear box, and it's another hour until you're over land.
Laugh it up. I've lost friends and acquaintances to military aviation mishaps, but I've never even met you. Just in case you can't comprehend the significance of that statement, let me clarify: If your death is caught on tape and someone makes fun of it, I will not be offended.
That said, I hope you get your **** together before someone beats you into a drool-can coma.
used to be part of my MOS to go out, pick up the pieces and put them back together again after a mishap like this, other than it was on land. Last one i will never forget f-15e model hit ground at near mach 1. 2600 pieces of 2 men and we got to sort though it all.
I dont go by a patch of charred earth to this day without thinking about those two men, will always stick with me.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.