Have you pulled a good prank? - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Have you pulled a good prank?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2013, 05:25 AM   #71
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2377 Times on 1441 Posts
Likes Given: 2504

Of course there's always the dormitory standards...

One of my favorites was filling a paper bag (you know those things they used to use before plastic...anyway...) with shaving cream. Leave enough room to close the top opening with about 2-3 inches of flat paper together. Slide the flat end under someones door. Put a cinder block behind the bag so it can't discharge out the bottom. Drop 2nd cinder block on bag.

Result: A sheet of shaving cream foam about 1/4" thick will project itself up at an angle a number of yards into the closed room, usually landing on someones bed, usually with them in it. The cinderblocks make a great tripping hazard for the irate tenant!

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

People Like This 
Old 11-25-2013, 05:27 AM   #72
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21996 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Of course there's always the dormitory standards...

One of my favorites was filling a paper bag (you know those things they used to use before plastic...anyway...) with shaving cream. Leave enough room to close the top opening with about 2-3 inches of flat paper together. Slide the flat end under someones door. Put a cinder block behind the bag so it can't discharge out the bottom. Drop 2nd cinder block on bag.

Result: A sheet of shaving cream foam about 1/4" thick will project itself up at an angle a number of yards into the closed room, usually landing on someones bed, usually with them in it. The cinderblocks make a great tripping hazard for the irate tenant!
ROFLMAO Funny!!!!!

Old 12-03-2013, 06:04 AM   #73

Liked 602 Times on 322 Posts

Not my prank but someone sent me this. It's a prank I wish was pulled on me!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/HG_wfMK7dko?rel=0

Old 12-03-2013, 06:05 AM   #74

Liked 602 Times on 322 Posts

!!!!!!!!! Please do!

Last edited by Sgt_Skrb_25; 12-03-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Old 12-03-2013, 06:26 AM   #75

Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts

A friend I have known since kindergarten was over at my house during sophomore year, I always gave him a bad time because out if all the hair in his body he first grew nipple hairs.

So one night when he was over I woke up early before he did. I cut two squares of duct tape and punched a whole in one end of each piece, I then tie 8lb test fishing line through the holes. And open the door all they way, then I put the pieces over his exposed nipples, and tie the string to the door handle. Then What do I do? I slam the door and run

Old 12-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #76

Liked 184 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 185

When I was in high school my brother was taking a shower so I had a 5 gallon bucket filled with ice water cubs and all. One thing you should know is my brother takes hot showers uses up all the hot water so people have to wait for two hours to take a shower after him.

Well I poured that entire bucket on him while he was taking a shower, I ran like hell shut the door behind me and was laughing my butt off. I go outside to have a smoke and here comes my brother flying out of the house in a towel he chased me for two blocks till he realized he was in a towel.

Will never forget it and neither will the neighbors

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 12-03-2013, 10:19 AM   #77
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6896 Times on 3465 Posts
Likes Given: 7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
years ago i worked in a small transmission repair shop for a man that was a friend of my fathers. well we had a guy that worked there that was all the time stealing the snacks or desserts out of people's lunches. he was so bad we nicknamed him "Cookie Monster"!

well John the owner came up with the bright idea to get his wife to make some brownies and some cookies with Ex-Lax in them, and then we would put them into our lunches. well sure enough "Cookie Monster" struck again!

he spent the rest of the day running for the restroom!

John warned him that he never might know which lunch mihgt have something in it that might not agree with him! we broke him of stealing dessrts that day!
Exlax can be fun. We once loaded the Lifers giant coffee urn with a bunch of it in our chow hall at Ft Riley. Kept them running all day!

Old 12-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #78

Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts

My 8th grade science teacher was mean and about 450 pounds, so one day a few students poured a bottle of exlax in her coffee haha, she had To leave for the day with a black garbage bag around her waist,

Old 12-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #79

Liked 644 Times on 389 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Here's a good one.

Step 1: Get a bunch of the ketchup packets from a fast food restaurant.

Step 2: Fold packet in half and bite a very small hole in the middle of the fold/crease.

Step 3: Place folded packets under the toilet seat with the hole you bit facing straight outwards and angled slightly in.

When someone lifts the seat cover and sits down to have a bowel movement, the packet will be squished. It will squirt out ketchup onto the back of their legs and all over their pants.

Disclaimer: Don't do this to people you like. It tends to make human beings VERY angry!