Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Have you pulled a good prank?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2013, 11:01 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1763 Times on 1130 Posts
Likes Given: 904

A friend told me about this one:

A coworker always brought his lunch in Ziploc baggies, so they started opening the baggie and supergluing the seal closed. At lunch they got watch him fight baggies and wonder why they wouldn't work. Said he even started checking them at home to make sure they would open.

I've been watching at work to find a mark.

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
You do the math.

People Like This 
Old 09-22-2013, 01:14 AM   #62
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8445 Times on 3663 Posts
Likes Given: 1301

http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/fake-mold-anti-theft-lunch-bag

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

People Like This 
Old 09-22-2013, 01:53 AM   #63
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20051 Times on 11404 Posts
Likes Given: 50589

years ago i worked in a small transmission repair shop for a man that was a friend of my fathers. well we had a guy that worked there that was all the time stealing the snacks or desserts out of people's lunches. he was so bad we nicknamed him "Cookie Monster"!

well John the owner came up with the bright idea to get his wife to make some brownies and some cookies with Ex-Lax in them, and then we would put them into our lunches. well sure enough "Cookie Monster" struck again!

he spent the rest of the day running for the restroom!

John warned him that he never might know which lunch mihgt have something in it that might not agree with him! we broke him of stealing dessrts that day!

People Like This 
Old 09-22-2013, 02:14 AM   #64
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6762 Times on 4086 Posts
Likes Given: 8094

That is awesome!!

Old 09-22-2013, 02:47 AM   #65
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 923 Times on 549 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I was in the construction trade vocational in high school, during the summer between our jr and sr years a couple of us got jobs with the board of education helping with summer maintenance of the school buildings. Mostly we filled potholes in the parking lots and tarred roofs.

The head of maintenance was deathly afraid of snakes. One day while he was at lunch someone coiled up a rubber snake under the cover of his typewriter (yes typewriter). They used some very fine fishing line to run from the snakes head around and down to his chair leg. When he came back from lunch and pulled out his chair to sit down the snake came out from under the typewriter cover. He was next seen in the middle of the parking lot screaming like a little girl!!! And I mean screaming!!

I don't have the imagination for good practical jokes, but I can appreciate them when I see them.

Old 09-22-2013, 04:01 AM   #66

Liked 156 Times on 93 Posts

Have enjoyed all of your stories. Long ago in my college days my roommate and I started a prank war with a couple of our buddies in apartment style dorms. It all started out silly but got pretty ingenious by the end of it. Now it was VERY IMPORTANT to keep your door locked but as usual slip-ups do occur, and we took full advantage! We did a load of stupid pranks, but the 2 most memorable pranks I'll share...

The first one: we took one guys sheets off his bed, laid down some Saran Wrap on top of the mattress, and then poured lots of sugar on top of that. Sheets were put back on and waited for the morning. Sure enough, our buddy had sweat and slept on those sheets all night and woke up looking like a damned glazed doughnut!

The second one; we got back into their dorm a week or two later and unscrewed their shower head before some weekend partying. We had gotten a bunch if beef bouillon cubes, put them in the shower pipe, and then screwed the shower head back on. Worked great as they both got brothed for more than one shower before they realized something was amiss...

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved

Last edited by MoreAltitude; 09-22-2013 at 04:07 AM.
People Like This 
Old 11-24-2013, 07:40 AM   #67
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6762 Times on 4086 Posts
Likes Given: 8094

Last night I went to a Chinese buffet with my daughter, her boyfriend and my granddaughter. We all went up to the buffet table and my daughter was at the same two sided buffet table as I was. As I joke, I reached under the 'sneeze guard' with some tongs and tried to take a piece of food off her plate. I was looking under the sneeze guard as I was doing it. All of a sudden a man's face appears under the sneeze guard and looks back at me. IT WASN'T MY DAUGHTER!!! I got embarrassed and told the guy I thought it was my daughter. He laughed and said, "That's pretty funny! I thought those tongs were getting kind of close to my plate." I was very embarrassed and I'm glad he laughed. My daughter witnessed it all from the buffet table behind me. Ya just can't take me anywhere. LOL

People Like This 
Old 11-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #68
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1605 Times on 863 Posts
Likes Given: 2615

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
As I joke, I reached under the 'sneeze guard' with some tongs and tried to take a piece of food off her plate....Ya just can't take me anywhere. LOL
Sum ting wong, no, it's Winds with Tong
Old 11-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #69
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5678 Times on 2811 Posts
Likes Given: 6041

I think pranks are mandatory in the Military and they often get out of control! Annual training was always a great time to one up the last prank!

Back in 1987, we became part of the 10th Mountain. Because we started out an MP unit, we had very few qualified Grunts. The MP's were a pretty slack group, Giant Tents, Beer coolers and hooches were the norm, our shelter halves were still in their original packing. So when we went Light Infantry, all the sudden we had to start camping out for real, Everyone except the Brass! We would jump, then the first thing we would do is set up a GP Medium Hotel for the officers. By the third Jump, we were a bit sick of it all. One of my squad leaders went to the chow hall and grabbed a #10 of Bing Cherries in Syrup from his Dad who was the Mess Steward and dribbled it liberally around the perimeter of the Circus tent and by 22:00 hrs, it had attracted racoons from 5 miles around. Let the show begin, they got attacked all night long, Ricky was everywhere!

That same AT period, all the drivers and Squad Leaders were issued NOD (Night Observation Devices), No officers had them, just drivers and NCOS's, we also got issued IR Chemlights so qa couple guys got the idea to write some interesting comments on the Giant Circus Tent full of REMFs and Officers with the fluid inside the Chemlights. It was awesome, their tent was lit up like Christmas and they had no idea. That was the last year of carting around a hotel for Officers, they got their Shelter halves out just like we did from then on!

Old 11-25-2013, 04:03 AM   #70
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1683 Times on 1027 Posts
Likes Given: 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
One I heard about in HS, but never confirmed was a fellow female student that drove this roller skate of a car... there were two trees in her parents front yard, about a foot wider apart than her car was long. As the story goes, 6 or 8 guys relocated her car.
In high school, we had a nerdy English teacher who hated athletes. We were in the running for a championship. Teacher arranged for our star quarterback to get detention for a week so he would miss several practices and could have been out academically. Coaches found out that he had invented the reason for the detention. They parked next to the guys little MG a little more than 1 car length apart from each other. But they didn't want any football players to get in trouble. They asked several guys who were powerlifters to help out. The big guys rotated the guys car 90 degrees. When the teacher came out, he couldn't get his car out from between the coaches cars. The teacher was crazy enough to go to the field and ask the coaches to move their vehicles so he could leave. Coaches said, "Sorry, now that our star quarterback is out for the big game, we have to practice longer to get his backup up to speed. Don't have time to go move cars. Could be here real late. Please excuse us, we have work to do." Took the teacher a little while to realize what was going on. He dismissed the remaining detentions. We won... on both counts!

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

People Like This