Have you pulled a good prank? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Have you pulled a good prank?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 11:49 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1987 Times on 1263 Posts
Likes Given: 1081

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
One I heard about in HS, but never confirmed was a fellow female student that drove this roller skate of a car... there were two trees in her parents front yard, about a foot wider apart than her car was long. As the story goes, 6 or 8 guys relocated her car.
We (security guards) did this to a VW that parked in a reserved spot in a high rise garage. The vw owner was at a party in the building and came down to the garage smashed. He walked around it a couple of times, got in and proceeded to jockey it out. Took him about 5 minutes to get that sucker out.

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
You do the math.

People Like This 
Old 09-18-2013, 06:10 AM   #32
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 960 Times on 573 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Had a guy at the lumberyard I used to work at get to work about an hour before the office girls got there, the ladies rest room in the office only had one stall. He snuck in there before office hours with an old pair of work boots, the bottom half of the legs from an old pair of jeans, and some pieces of wood. He put the sticks inside of the boots and stapled the pant legs to the sticks and put them in the stall like someone was sitting there. I think it was mid afternoon before any of the girls actually used the bathroom.

Old 09-18-2013, 07:28 AM   #33

Liked 64 Times on 39 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Skrb_25
When I was in the Marines , we used to pull pranks in the barracks daily. One of my favorites was the old "Upper Deck". When you take the tank lid off of a toilet and crap in the tank. A brutal one was using sanded fiberglass and sprinkling it on a few yards of toilet paper and re-spoiling it.
OMG fiberglass on TP that would get someone killed.

Old 09-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #34

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

I worked in a sheetmetal shop with a bunch of men between 19 and 50 years old,I never saw so many pranks played on each other!! LOL

One guy had his tool box uniset to the concrete floor,for those that don't know what a uniset is? It's a fastening tool that uses a cartridge to drive the nail or fastener.

Everybody had their truck door handles siliconed or pipe doped on a regular basis.

This one guy carried his hand tools in a 5 gal bucket,well after work in January (around 10 degrees) after he left work,someone filled his bucket of tools full of water and set it outside in a service van over night?.
Before he made it back the next morning,the culprit moved the bucket now a solid block of ice with his tools frozen inside!!! LOL You should've seen the look on his face!! ROTF!!

I take the 5th on that one!

Old 09-18-2013, 08:44 PM   #35

Same shop we built insulated duct,we used a sprayer about like a paint gun to spray adhesive onto the duct to hold the fiberglass insulation installed in side the metal duct.

This guy I worked with would tell someone the compressor wasn't working and just blowing hot air??

He would spray the gun on just the first stage of the trigger on his hand showing the person it wasn't spraying glue,just hot air? Then he would say hold out your hand and I'll show you .
As soon as someone fell for it holding their hand out,then Gene would hit the second stage of the trigger and spray their hand full of glue!!
I watched him spray two of the bosses hands with red glue!! LOL

Old 09-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #36
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Ever seen what expanding foam insulation does when a bunch of cans are sprayed into a locker? Lmfao

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 09-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
Ever seen what expanding foam insulation does when a bunch of cans are sprayed into a locker? Lmfao
I can just imagine! lol

Old 09-18-2013, 09:54 PM   #38

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

During deer season, my brother and I would alternate dinner at the different cabins on the land. Well it was his birthday so natually I was fixing his birthday dinner. I baked a nice pie shell and then sent one of the sons out into the field to get a proper sized cow pie. Well after the son just looked at me with that "I can't believe I'm related look", he went and found one of the correct size. Just trimmed it up (frozen), put it in the shell and covered it with cool whip.

After dinner, I brought out the Birthday Pie. My Brother was real excited. After blowing out the candles, he started to cut it. Well you know cutting a frozen cow pie is hard. His hand slipped a little so he licked the cool whip off the side of his hand. this is when two of the sons went outside to die laughing. When he started to see the unique dull green color of the "filling", he looked at me and said "What the sh**?". My response was quick and concise---"cow"!!! I set the pie out in the rail around the deck. the next morning, you could see where a coon or possum had started licking the cool whip but when it got to the pie, it stopped and left.

This was one of the last years that my Dad was able to come out with us. He talked about it for the rest of his life.

Once I was young and stupid. Now that I am no longer young-----

Last edited by gschnarr; 09-18-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Old 09-18-2013, 10:11 PM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 331 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Two summers ago at Boy Scout summer camp I sent one of my scouts down to the boathouse to get me a yard of shoreline. Didn't realize that the staffer running the boathouse didn't know the joke and he gets on the staff radio to find out where they keep the shoreline. The rest of the staff got on him about all the other imaginary things that he needs to look for around camp.

We went back to the same camp this past summer and the staff still remembered the prank an had been laughing about it all summer. They still knew we were the troop that had pulled it.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:07 AM   #40
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8955 Times on 3879 Posts
Likes Given: 1401

Having dinner with a group of co-workers, had stepped out to make a headcall. Waitress brought dessert- vanilla sherbet. One of my co-workers replaced mine with the whipped butter from the table, waited for me to return, take a bite.

Told him payback was a bitch, and I would butter him 3 times for that. Week later, he was having dinner with boss, unfolded napkin to have butter fall in his lap. One month later, his phone rang. when he picked it up, got a hand full of butter. Told him the third time would be coming when he did not expect it. But it was coming.

After a week he came to me, said suspense was killing him, just DO it and get it over. Told him I had decided to let him off the hook. He thanked me, shook hands, and as he was going out the door, put on his hardhat. He still has not figured out how butter got in the sweatband of his hardhat.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This