Have you pulled a good prank? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Have you pulled a good prank?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 01:09 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1978 Times on 1255 Posts
Likes Given: 1078

I'D10T. Great!

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
You do the math.

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 09-16-2013, 01:13 AM   #22

Liked 711 Times on 380 Posts
Likes Given: 48

I did a great one once.

Several friends and I planned to go to the motorcycle expo in Chicago last winter. A buddy of mine is in the special forces and is build to the hilt.
I took the pictures I had of him and created an OkCupid account and listed him as gay.
Another friend and I chatted with dudes for a month on there and through text.
Saturday night at the bar, he was inundated with gay guys hitting him up every 10 minutes for about an hour and a half.
We finally showed him his account. He was less than pleased.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Last edited by CourtJester; 09-16-2013 at 01:26 AM.
People Like This 
Old 09-16-2013, 01:58 AM   #23

In HS two we would do were papering a room and coat hangering a car.
Same principle, different medium.
Papering was taking stacks of the Wash. Post and crumpling it up page by page and tossing into a room. It goes fast and the paper starts expanding, so it fills a room quickly.
Hangering was the same. Take stacks of wire coat hangers, bend in half, toss into the car one at a time. It's a freaking nightmare getting them out.

You do the math.

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 09-16-2013, 02:01 AM   #24

Liked 1834 Times on 1023 Posts
Likes Given: 1212

When I was younger my mother would yell "you who" when she was trying to get someone's attention. She knew it embarrassed me. One day we were in the parking lot at a grocery store. She saw someone that I knew so she yelled in a loud voice "You who". Immediately I turned to her and said, "Mother, did you take your medication?" There must have been about a dozen people near by that heard me. She was totally mortified. She never did it to me again. She still talks about it to this day. And it must have been 10 or 15 years ago.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

People Like This 
Old 09-16-2013, 02:01 AM   #25
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8837 Times on 3825 Posts
Likes Given: 1366

3 day field exercise, Army. We were Infantry. Opposing force was Armored Cavalry. We had threatened on the last night that we would paint blue crossed rifles on their tracked vehicles. They were out in force waiting for us to try to sneak in to their perimeter- all night. In the worst rainstorm you can imagine.

We were sleeping like babies on our poncho shelters. Next morning, there were blue crossed rifles painted on the back of all their tracks. Their CO was furious- ours was delighted!

A week before the exercise, we painted them while they were in the motor pool. Waited for it to dry, and then covered it with Olive Drab water color paint from the craft store. Which, on the last night, washed off in the rain.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 09-16-2013, 02:52 AM   #26
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 950 Times on 567 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I really wish I could take credit for these.

At a lumber yard I worked at years ago, we had to back our trucks into one long garage. On occasion we would put grease on someones door handle or shifter, or whatever.

One Friday one of the guys maneuvered things so his arch enemy backs his truck in first. He backs his in right in front of it and proceeds to grease just about everything in his own truck, door handle, shifter, steering wheel, etc. Come Monday morning the prankster is on vacation and the guy behind him has to move the pranksters truck to get his out, he never did figure out that he was the victim, he thought someone was out to get the prankster and didn't know he was going on vacation.

Same prankster, one year we got no raises because of slow business. Prankster had this very old rusted out Lincoln that he sold to our boss for like $500. The prankster convinced a guy that had only been there a year or two that we didn't get raises because the bosses got huge bonuses as evidenced by our boss buying a Lincoln. The victim never saw said rusted out Lincoln, just heard the word Lincoln and got so pissed off he quit.

I still run into him now and then and he still believes that story.

Different guys, we had a helper that was as loud and obnoxious as you can get, knew everything about everything, you guys know the type. A good friend of mine got stuck taking him out on a job close to lunch time. They unload the interior package for the condo, the helper goes to the porta-jon before they eat lunch at the jobsite. The driver backs the truck up against the porta-jon door and keeps him locked in there for the duration of their lunch period. He was a hero to those of us who usually had to deal with him.

Last edited by F4U; 09-16-2013 at 03:00 AM.
People Like This 
Old 09-16-2013, 03:06 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post
I really wish I could take credit for these.

At a lumber yard I worked at years ago, we had to back our trucks into one long garage. On occasion we would put grease on someones door handle or shifter, or whatever.

One Friday one of the guys maneuvered things so his arch enemy backs his truck in first. He backs his in right in front of it and proceeds to grease just about everything in his own truck, door handle, shifter, steering wheel, etc. Come Monday morning the prankster is on vacation and the guy behind him has to move the pranksters truck to get his out, he never did figure out that he was the victim, he thought someone was out to get the prankster and didn't know he was going on vacation.

Same prankster, one year we got no raises because of slow business. Prankster had this very old rusted out Lincoln that he sold to our boss for like $500. The prankster convinced a guy that had only been there a year or two that we didn't get raises because the bosses got huge bonuses as evidenced by our boss buying a Lincoln. The victim never saw said rusted out Lincoln, just heard the word Lincoln and got so pissed off he quit.

I still run into him now and then and he still believes that story.

Yeah, the grease is good. I do have one caveat about that--
working in the mining industry there are places that still use page phones.
It's a common gag to grease the earpiece on one.
This is a practice I would say needs to end.
I worked with guy that put a greased phone to his ear, got the grease impacted, and lost 100% of his hearing in that ear.
But a door handle, that's still funny as heck.

You do the math.

MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 09-16-2013, 06:53 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

I found these.

Old 09-16-2013, 07:21 AM   #29

Liked 575 Times on 307 Posts

When I was in the Marines , we used to pull pranks in the barracks daily. One of my favorites was the old "Upper Deck". When you take the tank lid off of a toilet and crap in the tank. A brutal one was using sanded fiberglass and sprinkling it on a few yards of toilet paper and re-spoiling it.

Old 09-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 869 Times on 524 Posts
Likes Given: 192

One I heard about in HS, but never confirmed was a fellow female student that drove this roller skate of a car... there were two trees in her parents front yard, about a foot wider apart than her car was long. As the story goes, 6 or 8 guys relocated her car.