Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Have you pulled a good prank?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #11
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2916 Times on 1717 Posts

I took about 200 of these and a roll of duct tape and rigged my brothers house. In the drawers, the cabinets, the dishwasher, the toilet, the cat litter. Just about everywhere you can think of and then a few more. For the first day they were going off every few minutes. The frequency slowed down a bit from there but his wife was still finding them six months later. It was great every few days I'd get a call from her. "I just found another one of your stupid bombs. It scared this sh!t out of me. Thanks alot."
Lmfao

I don't need No stinking signature.

People Like This 
Old 09-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #12
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Oops forgot the link.
http://www.budk.com/product/Pull-String-Perimeter-Alarms-72-Pack/159139.uts

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 09-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #13

Liked 1697 Times on 1091 Posts
Likes Given: 862

Those are pretty cool.
Did you get the concealed weapons badge w/almost leather wallet?

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
You do the math.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #14
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme98 View Post
Those are pretty cool.
Did you get the concealed weapons badge w/almost leather wallet?
I'll be dead honest and say I considered it. In my experience flashing a badge is never a good idea.

Old 09-15-2013, 10:06 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 740 Times on 453 Posts
Likes Given: 155

While my sister was on her honeymoon, we rented a small air compressor and completely filled her bedroom with balloons, 12 gross of balloons. There was a small window between the living room and bedroom which made it a lot easier. At the end of this project, all four of us had blistered fingers from tying all the balloons

Old 09-15-2013, 10:14 PM   #16

Liked 1063 Times on 687 Posts
Likes Given: 266

I am constantly pulling crap on my boss...he is an easy mark. I nearly gave him a heart attack with the old fake cigarette laying on a piece of furniture he had been fondling for months.

I have a prank in the works right now.

I have jury duty starting tomorrow, so I called my bosses, boss on Friday and had him leave a message that I would be tied up for the next three months on a tobacco suit. Our work has been backed up, and I am his most productive employee. He is going to pull his hair out.

Now, if indeed, I get hung up on a long-term trial, the shoe will be on the other foot and I don't think it will be very funny.

I am hoping for a good old-fashioned 2 hour DUI and out the door, having done my duty to my county. With a little luck I will be on the shooting range by noon.....................

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

People Like This 
Old 09-15-2013, 10:55 PM   #17

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Years ago when I was still a LEO, we had a guy who was hired on the affirmative action program who had no business being on the job. One afternoon, I put a sign on his windshield "HOLD FOR LICE". After the shift was over my shift stayed back and watched this guy, He looked at his car for about three minutes scratching his head and looking at, in, and around it, but never touching it. Then he went into the detective bureau and was asking who was in charge of holding his car, no one could answer because they weren't in on the joke.

After leaving the detectives, he went to the Officer in Charge and asked why his car was being held because it did have "lights", the boss wasn't in on the joke so he couldn't give a answer either but he did leave the desk to go look at the car, turned his head and chuckled as he walked back into the station.

By this time the guys on the shift had waited around too long so they drifted on their way. After everyone left, I went to the OIC and asked him to wait about 1/2 hour and then tell the guy that the sign was put on the wrong car so it was being released.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

People Like This 
Old 09-16-2013, 12:34 AM   #18
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6688 Times on 4043 Posts
Likes Given: 7955

When I was in college, there was a group of us who all hung out together. I had a cast on my leg for the first semester and got a ride to and from school with a friend. We'd often see a shoe or shoes on the side of the rode and we got to joking they were migrating. So the next summer, a girlfriend and I bought shoes like crazy at garage sales. Men's shoes, women's shoes, baby shoes, etc. In the fall, we sneaked to that guys house in the night and put hundreds of shoes around his house. We had mama, papa and baby shoes, shoes trying to get in his windows, shoes on the door knobs trying to get into the house, men and women's shoes mating. Tied shoe laces together like they were holding hands, threw some up on the roof. Shoes in the trees, shoes going up his stairs, shoes all over the lawn, shoes on the garage lights, etc. The next morning my friend calls me. He knew it was us but he pretended he didn't. He said, "You wouldn't believe what is going on at my house. I am being invaded by a flock of shoes that are very likely migrating south for the winter." He then begins to describe all the shoes and what they were doing. I pretended to acted shocked. My friend was still living with his father at that time and his dad was pissed. LOL

Last edited by winds-of-change; 09-16-2013 at 12:43 AM.
People Like This 
Old 09-16-2013, 12:41 AM   #19
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6688 Times on 4043 Posts
Likes Given: 7955

My friend Eric would freak if you ever mentioned farts or poop. So I got this fart goop that made fart noises and I brought it in to work. I told my co-worker I was going to tease Eric with it. At lunch, we three sit down to eat and I say I don't feel so good. I have the fart goop under the table and I make it start 'farting'. I then say I think I feel a little better. Eric is eating and he gets this very sick look on his face but he keeps eating.........slowly. I say I'm feeling bad again, make a flarp noise and by now I'm laughing. He's horrified. My co-worker has the best poker face on I've ever seen. I'm laughing and occasionally make the noise and comment I think I might be okay now. Finally, Eric looks under the table and he sees what I'm doing. He said he thought because I was laughing so hard I was forcing farts out. He thought it was pretty darned funny. He said as he was eating he was thinking, "If I smell anything I'm going to throw up." Eric was such an easy target. If you even said "poop" to him he'd get all flipped out. It was great fun when a real specimen came down to the lab. LOL

People Like This 
Old 09-16-2013, 01:00 AM   #20

Liked 9197 Times on 5054 Posts
Likes Given: 74

As a fresh boot in the Marine Corps, I was subjected to all the regular pranks. They learned real quick I can keep a cool head while playing their little games.

I was ordered to go find some grid squares, humvee keys, and chem light batteries my very first day in the fleet.

Being the observant bastard I am....
I remembered during check in that there was some orange safety netting (like you see around construction zones holes or drop offs, such as man holes or high ledges) behind the unit's armory. I cut about 100 notebook sized sheets and spray painted them black.

I went to the motor pool, snuck in, and used my pocket knife to pop the starter knob off a humvee. (No keys in the military vehicles, they get lost)

Then I went to a local tacticool store...guess what? They have battery operated chem lights.

I came back with these things, plus some batteries for the chem lights. Went to my Corporal and gave them to him.

I told him I signed the humvee "keys" out under his name. I gave him the chem lights with a warning "the guy at the store said these are extremely radioactive" as I stuffed them in his pocket right next to his junk.

Then I handed him the grid squares, and informed him the CO would like to see him to fill out the "I.D.10 T." Grid square request form. Confused, he took off immediately to go inform the CO that it was just a prank and he didn't know we actually had grid squares...

Oh I caught hell. But it was worth it.

Last edited by trip286; 09-16-2013 at 01:02 AM.
People Like This