Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Have you pulled a good prank?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1871 Times on 1189 Posts
Likes Given: 990

Default Have you pulled a good prank?

I saw WOC is going to Buffalo Wild Wings today and it reminded me of a stunt I pulled a few years ago.

Our local watering hole had buffalo wings on special every Monday. One of the old time regulars would always order them but he only wanted the the "drum" parts, no tips. They always obliged him as he was a good guy and good tipper.

Well one day while grocery shopping, I just happened to spot Turkey legs in the meat section, so I bought a dozen.
The next Mon. I cooked the legs, wrapped them, and too them to the chef just before opening and told him what I wanted.

Sure enough my friend shows up and orders wings. Only the the drummies, of course.

So about 20 mins. later out comes the owner with a huge silver tray loaded with buffalo Turkey legs.

Buds eyes got huge and he started to get ticked off, then he realized what was going on and broke up laughing.

The whole place went crazy (nobody but chef, the bartender, and owner were in on it) and got to share in the "wings".

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
You do the math.

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
Table of Warriors prospect
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6576 Times on 3595 Posts
Likes Given: 12893

We have four girls. Three were in high school at the same time. I bought a home pregnancy test, opened it up, threw it in the kid's bathroom trash, and left for work. There was much finger pointing.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

People Like This 
Old 09-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 832 Times on 504 Posts
Likes Given: 179

On an aviation forum, every year someone would tell the santa claus checkride joke, and every year, the long time members would make fun of them.

Young lady who was all geeked up and becoming a brand new pilot emails me the joke... I said, I'd bet the forum would love to hear that joke. The response was hilarious and went on for pages and pages.

It kind of back fired a few years later when I shared something personal with her and it took awhile before she actually believed it and was able to help me.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20859 Times on 11857 Posts
Likes Given: 52397

when married to my second wife, who at times had little or no sense of humor at times, i would try and do things to lighten her mood somewhat.

well one day we were at the grocery store in one of the aisles and there were about 7-8 people on that aisle and i was about ten feet in front with her pushing the buggy. i would turn around every now and then to see where she was as i was ahead looking at other things. at one point i turned around and said in a loud voice, "Hey lady, don't you know stalking is against the law? quit following me!" people were staring, she turned several shades of red and my stepdaughter was laughing her butt off! if looks could kill, i would have been dead!

thank goodness i was the one that drove to the grocery store that day! or i might have had to walk home!

People Like This 
Old 09-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #5
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Pranks? Who me?
The local boy scouts were having an expo in the park yesterday. A few of the guys and I were invited (as usual) to teach the kids how to throw hawk and knife and start a fire with Flint and steel etc. It was a bit chilly so I grabbed a flannel out of my trunk and when I shook it out something smashed me in the shin. I reach into the pocket to see what it was a low and behold there was a can of pepper spray in it..I instantly got an idea and I walked back over to the area where we were set up and doused the straw of my buddy's iced coffee. (I'm famous for messing with and or spilling his coffee)
I turned to one of the guys and let him know what I had just done and as soon as I finished the sentence the kid grabbed his coffee and took a sip.
With the straw still in his mouth (mid sip) his facial expression changed. He looked right at me and let the straw fall from his mouth. He started smacking his lips and got instantaneously pissed off.
He asked "What the Fu#* did you do to my coffee you motherfu$&er?"
Which got everyone's attention. He started spitting and cursing and he figured it out.
Everyone had a big laugh and called him fire lips for the rest of the day. Lmfao

I don't need No stinking signature.

Last edited by mountainman13; 09-15-2013 at 06:58 PM.
People Like This 
Old 09-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #6

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Every chance I get!

Old 09-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #7
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

I used to enjoy quickly walking past my girl in a crowded store and yelling at the top of my lungs "You farted, you stink!"

I don't need No stinking signature.

People Like This 
Old 09-15-2013, 07:01 PM   #8

Liked 1871 Times on 1189 Posts
Likes Given: 990

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
We have four girls. Three were in high school at the same time. I bought a home pregnancy test, opened it up, threw it in the kid's bathroom trash, and left for work. There was much finger pointing.
You're my hero! That must have been a riot.

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
You do the math.

People Like This 
Old 09-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #9

Liked 374 Times on 248 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool
Dude... Yes.

image-3785321071.jpg

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

People Like This 
Old 09-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #10

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Just the other day opportunity knocked!

The wife was vacuuming,I slip up behind her and shut her vacuum off.
She has no idea i'm there and turns to see if it came unplugged? Hehe That's when I gave her a great BIG BOO!!!