Have you heard of this firearm?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Have you heard of this firearm?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 11:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Have you heard of this firearm?

I was in a local shop today and found a 9mm carbine that looks SWEET. The only thing is, I have never heard of the manufacturer. It is a Wilkinson. I believe the model was a "Linda 9mm." This gun is in very good/excellent shape. It comes with a 30 round magazine, a red dot scope, and has the maple finish. Price is $450. While it looks like it is a quality weapon, I was hoping some of you veterans could enlighten me on whether or not it is worth a damn.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-15-2008, 01:57 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

You probably haven't heard of them, because they went bankrupt years ago, and Mr. Wilkinson has since died.

IMHO, a mediocre weapon that never caught on with the buying public, as evidenced by bankruptcy.

Since it's no longer in production and the company is long since out of business, it's safe to say you can forget about a warranty.

There are MANY weapons out there today that are clearly superior to the Wilkinson, so I'd recommend something else. If you can't afford a new weapon, buy a good used one.

Old 02-16-2008, 12:16 AM   #3

Agreed. They also manufactured "Sherry" that was a small caliber "pocket pistol". Again, of marginal quality. From what I understand there were very few (around 2000?) of the "Linda" carbines made. I doubt there will a huge collector interest though. I'd skip it but then again, it's your money. Good luck.

Last edited by jeepcreep927; 02-16-2008 at 12:20 AM.