Have you acquired at least $19.95 of valuable info here? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Have you acquired at least $19.95 of valuable info here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 02:04 AM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

This place is worth 20 bucks and more. I've got at least that much entertainment value out of it. Hell, I pay 120 bucks a MONTH for TV these days, but guess what, I'd rather enjoy folks ideas, thoughts, info and valuable insight here. Or... I could go in the other room and watch some mindless TV that in the long run gets me nothing more than fleeting Hollywood BS entertainment for and hour or so. At least here you can express yourself back, exchange ideas and maybe learn something to boot. OR.... just get something off your chest. I'd say it's more than worth the money. One thing I forgot, you make good friends here. Worth its weight in gold.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:16 AM   #42
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9572 Times on 4118 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

How to become a supporting member? Well, one overlooked means is to write an article- guns, ammo, shooting. If accepted by our editorial staff (we calls him Ed for short), you get a free membership for a year.

OR TAKE A LOOK HERE: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/faq.php?faq=premium#faq_premium_membership.

Don't do credit cards? We accept checks, money orders, precious metals, ammo, and nubile maidens of legal age. Inquire of our beloved Admin.

Or send $19.95 in Confederate currency, along with the top of 2 juke boxes to C3Shooter, PO Box 1911A1, Frostbite Falls, Minnesota....

(OK- just kidding about the Frosbite Falls thing- some of y'all are too gullible..)

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

rocshaman Likes This 
Old 03-29-2013, 02:21 AM   #43
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
How to become a supporting member? Well, one overlooked means is to write an article- guns, ammo, shooting. If accepted by our editorial staff (we calls him Ed for short), you get a free membership for a year.

OR TAKE A LOOK HERE: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/faq.php?faq=premium#faq_premium_membership.

Don't do credit cards? We accept checks, money orders, precious metals, ammo, and nubile maidens of legal age. Inquire of our beloved Admin.

Or send $19.95 in Confederate currency, along with the top of 2 juke boxes to C3Shooter, PO Box 1911A1, Frostbite Falls, Minnesota....

(OK- just kidding about the Frosbite Falls thing- some of y'all are too gullible..)

Ain't no doubt in my mind it's worth every penny of a nubile maiden C3.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:55 AM   #44

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

They found your $20 bill to be counterfeit..
Ya.. About that.. I had no idea! I swear!!
I actually found a surprisingly great counterfeit $20 in a foreclosed home the other day.. I was also disappointed when the pistol between the mattresses was actually an old all black metal BB gun and the rings in the fire safe were all fake.. All epic fails.. Morale is I can relate to their disappointment lol I'll mail out a real $20 in the am

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

Old 03-29-2013, 03:02 AM   #45

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

Ya.. About that.. I had no idea! I swear!!
I actually found a surprisingly great counterfeit $20 in a foreclosed home the other day.. I was also disappointed when the pistol between the mattresses was actually an old all black metal BB gun and the rings in the fire safe were all fake.. All epic fails.. Morale is I can relate to their disappointment lol I'll mail out a real $20 in the am
Pssssst, deadsp0t, I got some some of them Jackson that you wanted. $.30 on the $1.

Old 03-29-2013, 03:05 AM   #46

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami

Pssssst, deadsp0t, I got some some of them Jackson that you wanted. $.30 on the $1.
Sweet! I'll text ya in the morning!

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

Old 03-29-2013, 03:10 AM   #47

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

Sweet! I'll text ya in the morning!
Dude, they're going fast... I dunno if I'll have any or how much they'll be in the morning. Offers for right now.

Old 03-29-2013, 03:22 AM   #48

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
A cruise really sounds like a good idea. It would be great to meet some of the people behind the usernames, then be trapped on a ship with them in international waters.
After the cruise that took my gun safe I'm a bit afeert of of a new one

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-29-2013, 03:39 AM   #49
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post

Did you know Frostbite Falls was the home of Rocky and Bullwinkle?

Heck, I live in Minnesota and there's a reason for the frostbite thing!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."
DFlynt Likes This 
Old 03-29-2013, 03:44 AM   #50
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Did you know Frostbite Falls was the home of Rocky and Bullwinkle?

Heck, I live in Minnesota and there's a reason for the frostbite thing!
Rocky learned to fly at the Cedar Yorpantz School of Flying. Bullwinkle went to school at Wassamatta U.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly