Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Have a canebrake Christmas/New Year (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/have-canebrake-christmas-new-year-79377/)

canebrake 12-25-2012 11:04 AM

Have a canebrake Christmas/New Year

1 Attachment(s)
For my Liberal friends: (If I have any...)

“Please accept, with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the upcoming and generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures (sorry Mayans) whose contributions to society have helped make America exceptionally great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country in the Western Hemisphere, here on Earth or in the entire universe for that matter. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes to the recipent. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.”

And for my Conservative friends:

“Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!”

May God bless you and your's in this fugacious moment of sanity!

danf_fl 12-25-2012 11:17 AM

And the same to you and all our members!

Axxe55 12-25-2012 11:26 AM

Cane, i will have to consult with my attorney before responding to you post to make sure it's within my legal rights to do so.

ah, the hell with him! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:D

Sonic82 12-25-2012 12:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Axxe55 12-25-2012 12:17 PM

uh, Cane, do you have any liberal friends? inquiring minds want to know!:D

Rick1967 12-25-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55 (Post 1065399)
uh, Cane, do you have any liberal friends? inquiring minds want to know!:D

If he thinks he does...he is probably mistaken. :D

FullautoUSA 12-25-2012 01:55 PM

Have a merry Christmas everyone, and by that I mean the religious one that us conservatives and libertarians fight for our right to celebrate.
P.S.- Cane I'm pretty sure all your friends are conservatives and libertarians, liberals just wouldn't agree with your idea of freedom, they don't believe in any.

knfxda 12-25-2012 01:56 PM

Absolutely stole this for FB! Merry Christmas!

HOSSFLY 12-25-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic82 (Post 1065396)

The answer is YES!!!!

texaswoodworker 12-25-2012 05:14 PM

Merry Christmas, and have a happy New Year.