Hate Crimes...what's the difference? - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Hate Crimes...what's the difference?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 01:11 AM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9208 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I wanna see some damn huggin. I hate it when folks I generally like are at each others throats, especially when it's an online forum and we all know that a person's true intent and attitude doesn't always come across correctly in typed medium...

2 other members I'm fond of seem like they wouldn't piss on each other to put a fire out right now, all over an online argument, and most likely a simple misunderstanding.

We need to all be standing together as Americans. That doesn't mean we all have to agree on everything though. I'm glad y'all can chill out and let bygones be bygones.

Old 12-11-2011, 01:40 AM   #72
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

I don't have any ill feelings. We had a conversation, covered some ground. So what if alittle dirt from our shoes got in the air. Even if we don't agree, we at least considered each others stand on the issues. Chainfire said he is a liberal. Now I don't expect to change him or his views. Hopefully he will do that for himself. Until that happens, enjoy

NEVER FORGET