Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Harleys and Girls and Guns Oh-My!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 12:30 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjacobson

Hell ya! I wanted to post some like that but, I was banned from the Glock forum the other day for a picture that was a Sunday School picture compared to these! Thanks for the pics...
Yeah they banded me for not holding a item for someone until he got paid. I'm a senior Member there with 700+ post and this guy had 15 post so I said screw them and came here.

Old 05-22-2012, 12:30 AM   #22

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Well if I'm wrong by posting them pictures please someone tell me?

Old 05-22-2012, 02:20 AM   #23

Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

That's why there are multiple topics!! If someone doesn't want to look, they can go to a different topic... Your alright in my book.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:34 AM   #24

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Yeah I understand I just don't want to get banned or in trouble my first day here.

Ive sent a PM to the Admin asking about rules but no one has replied yet.

I also have some nice gear I want to sell but again no one will tell me the rules!!!

I guess I'll wait until I hear back from someone before I post my items up for sale.

Old 05-22-2012, 04:19 AM   #25

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
As far as the "asking" goes, If its something you have decided you are going to do no matter what, just do it.... easier to ask for forgiveness later ,than it is to ask for permission, and no sense in fighting about it twice anyways. As for the rest of it... We just like to mess with you sometimes, guys are cute when they get mad, and most guys are not great communicators, if we want more than a one word answer out of you, we gotta get you fired up. The main thing is to remember that we really dont need you for anything, we just keep you around for entertainment...

One important lesson I learned in my marriage? If I was dead set I was going to do something, and asked, and was told no and did it anyway? I got in a snot load more hot water than if I just did it any damn way and then played the stupid male card and 'I didn't think you'd mind' excuse.
Because if you ask, and STILL do it? You're telling the boss lady you have this bizarre belief that you are capable of independent thought, and that means you'd better have a really comfortable couch.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Old 05-22-2012, 05:24 AM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 564 Times on 331 Posts
Likes Given: 3209

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
As far as the "asking" goes, If its something you have decided you are going to do no matter what, just do it.... easier to ask for forgiveness later ,than it is to ask for permission, and no sense in fighting about it twice anyways. As for the rest of it... We just like to mess with you sometimes, guys are cute when they get mad, and most guys are not great communicators, if we want more than a one word answer out of you, we gotta get you fired up. The main thing is to remember that we really dont need you for anything, we just keep you around for entertainment...
Yeah.... I never asked, I just did whatever it was. Most of the time I got "talked" to, I just look at her with a puzzled look on my face, and after a few minutes she gives up.

I usually give no more than a 5 word reply. And when she get's me all fired up, I become even more quiet....

I'm not worried about the couch, I work overnights....

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 05-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #27

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOCKMASTER
Yeah I understand I just don't want to get banned or in trouble my first day here.

Ive sent a PM to the Admin asking about rules but no one has replied yet.

I also have some nice gear I want to sell but again no one will tell me the rules!!!

I guess I'll wait until I hear back from someone before I post my items up for sale.
My experience here has been the opposite. Got a great welcoming pm, after a week a nice how can we improve pm, and a quick response to every pm I sent them.

Maybe he is on vacation?

Old 05-22-2012, 08:45 AM   #28

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudpupp

My experience here has been the opposite. Got a great welcoming pm, after a week a nice how can we improve pm, and a quick response to every pm I sent them.

Maybe he is on vacation?
Yeah I'm sure he/she will get back to me. I'm not to worried about it. It gives me more time to get to know more people here.

Old 05-22-2012, 09:25 AM   #29

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Nice bike glock. Me and the misses go and get ours the end of june, at least thats when they said it would be in. 2012 heritage softail all the bells and whistles, we traded invoir 2004 heritage last week on it. My wife likes the small of the back holster that way she can get to my gun as well as me.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

Old 05-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #30

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby View Post
One important lesson I learned in my marriage? If I was dead set I was going to do something, and asked, and was told no and did it anyway? I got in a snot load more hot water than if I just did it any damn way and then played the stupid male card and 'I didn't think you'd mind' excuse.
Because if you ask, and STILL do it? You're telling the boss lady you have this bizarre belief that you are capable of independent thought, and that means you'd better have a really comfortable couch.
Damn, dude. I guess I don't really know how lucky I have it with my wife. Yeah, she's #2, and I her's also, but we indulge each other pretty often. We both just use a bit of sense when making individual decisions, especially surrounding finances.

She even helped pay for my new (old) bike. I'm fixing up an '80 KZ750LTD as we speak. If the replacement ignitor box I bought on eBay ever gets here, I might actually get it back on the road shortly. We are going to have the lion's share of our debt gone by sometime next year and then it's Harley time. She knows this already and has no objections. The Kawasaki is just for the interim. She's also never said two syllables about any gun I've bought. Our anniversary is tomorrow and I got her an early present that she loved. The Taurus 85 UltraLightweight she liked.