Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Harleys and Girls and Guns Oh-My!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 12:30 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
GLOCKMASTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 130
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjacobson

Hell ya! I wanted to post some like that but, I was banned from the Glock forum the other day for a picture that was a Sunday School picture compared to these! Thanks for the pics...
Yeah they banded me for not holding a item for someone until he got paid. I'm a senior Member there with 700+ post and this guy had 15 post so I said screw them and came here.
__________________
GLOCKMASTER is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:30 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
GLOCKMASTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 130
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Well if I'm wrong by posting them pictures please someone tell me?

__________________
GLOCKMASTER is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:20 AM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
tjacobson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Southern
Posts: 286
Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

Default

That's why there are multiple topics!! If someone doesn't want to look, they can go to a different topic... Your alright in my book.

__________________
tjacobson is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:34 AM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
GLOCKMASTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 130
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Yeah I understand I just don't want to get banned or in trouble my first day here.

Ive sent a PM to the Admin asking about rules but no one has replied yet.

I also have some nice gear I want to sell but again no one will tell me the rules!!!

I guess I'll wait until I hear back from someone before I post my items up for sale.

__________________
GLOCKMASTER is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:19 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BenLuby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Douglasville,Georgia
Posts: 2,169
Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
As far as the "asking" goes, If its something you have decided you are going to do no matter what, just do it.... easier to ask for forgiveness later ,than it is to ask for permission, and no sense in fighting about it twice anyways. As for the rest of it... We just like to mess with you sometimes, guys are cute when they get mad, and most guys are not great communicators, if we want more than a one word answer out of you, we gotta get you fired up. The main thing is to remember that we really dont need you for anything, we just keep you around for entertainment...

One important lesson I learned in my marriage? If I was dead set I was going to do something, and asked, and was told no and did it anyway? I got in a snot load more hot water than if I just did it any damn way and then played the stupid male card and 'I didn't think you'd mind' excuse.
Because if you ask, and STILL do it? You're telling the boss lady you have this bizarre belief that you are capable of independent thought, and that means you'd better have a really comfortable couch.
__________________

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

BenLuby is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:24 AM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mason609's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Quincy,MA
Posts: 1,301
Liked 564 Times on 331 Posts
Likes Given: 3209

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
As far as the "asking" goes, If its something you have decided you are going to do no matter what, just do it.... easier to ask for forgiveness later ,than it is to ask for permission, and no sense in fighting about it twice anyways. As for the rest of it... We just like to mess with you sometimes, guys are cute when they get mad, and most guys are not great communicators, if we want more than a one word answer out of you, we gotta get you fired up. The main thing is to remember that we really dont need you for anything, we just keep you around for entertainment...
Yeah.... I never asked, I just did whatever it was. Most of the time I got "talked" to, I just look at her with a puzzled look on my face, and after a few minutes she gives up.

I usually give no more than a 5 word reply. And when she get's me all fired up, I become even more quiet....

I'm not worried about the couch, I work overnights....
__________________

Insert witty comment here......


Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Mason609 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mudpupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 752
Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOCKMASTER
Yeah I understand I just don't want to get banned or in trouble my first day here.

Ive sent a PM to the Admin asking about rules but no one has replied yet.

I also have some nice gear I want to sell but again no one will tell me the rules!!!

I guess I'll wait until I hear back from someone before I post my items up for sale.
My experience here has been the opposite. Got a great welcoming pm, after a week a nice how can we improve pm, and a quick response to every pm I sent them.

Maybe he is on vacation?
__________________
mudpupp is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:45 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
GLOCKMASTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 130
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudpupp

My experience here has been the opposite. Got a great welcoming pm, after a week a nice how can we improve pm, and a quick response to every pm I sent them.

Maybe he is on vacation?
Yeah I'm sure he/she will get back to me. I'm not to worried about it. It gives me more time to get to know more people here.
__________________
GLOCKMASTER is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:25 AM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ellwood45c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 209
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default

Nice bike glock. Me and the misses go and get ours the end of june, at least thats when they said it would be in. 2012 heritage softail all the bells and whistles, we traded invoir 2004 heritage last week on it. My wife likes the small of the back holster that way she can get to my gun as well as me.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

__________________
ellwood45c is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
wjnfirearms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Portersville,Pennsylvania
Posts: 336
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby View Post
One important lesson I learned in my marriage? If I was dead set I was going to do something, and asked, and was told no and did it anyway? I got in a snot load more hot water than if I just did it any damn way and then played the stupid male card and 'I didn't think you'd mind' excuse.
Because if you ask, and STILL do it? You're telling the boss lady you have this bizarre belief that you are capable of independent thought, and that means you'd better have a really comfortable couch.
Damn, dude. I guess I don't really know how lucky I have it with my wife. Yeah, she's #2, and I her's also, but we indulge each other pretty often. We both just use a bit of sense when making individual decisions, especially surrounding finances.

She even helped pay for my new (old) bike. I'm fixing up an '80 KZ750LTD as we speak. If the replacement ignitor box I bought on eBay ever gets here, I might actually get it back on the road shortly. We are going to have the lion's share of our debt gone by sometime next year and then it's Harley time. She knows this already and has no objections. The Kawasaki is just for the interim. She's also never said two syllables about any gun I've bought. Our anniversary is tomorrow and I got her an early present that she loved. The Taurus 85 UltraLightweight she liked.
__________________
wjnfirearms is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
FREE CPX SCCY 9mm 10+1 Gen 2 GIRLS WITH GUNS sharkcoasttactical Sponsor Display 0 02-15-2012 12:46 PM
Girls n guns ak-47 give away shark coast sharkcoasttactical Sponsor Display 0 01-19-2012 02:21 AM
girls don't like guns... bohica83 General Handgun Discussion 20 04-18-2011 07:03 PM
Girls with guns calendars frankmo13 The Club House 3 11-19-2010 12:21 PM