Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Happy New Year! Whatcha doin'? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/happy-new-year-whatcha-doin-36236/)

lonyaeger 12-31-2010 01:03 PM

Happy New Year! Whatcha doin'?

Happy New Year to all my friends. The FTF is a great place to be!

My wife and I have an annual New Year's Eve tradition. We go that day to a high-end grocery store called Central Market. We usually buy the biggest lobsters we can find and completely gorge ourselves and drink as much wine and champagne as we can hold. Obviously, we do this at home....we never go out.

But this year, she'll be getting her lobster, but you guys have me craving steak so much that I think I'll get a dry-aged Wagyu strip or ribeye and smother it with Chimichurri.....unless Skull can come up with that recipe before the zero hours.

Whatch y'all doin' tonight?

spittinfire 12-31-2010 01:11 PM

I'll be sleeping.

Ubergopher 12-31-2010 01:24 PM

I was planning on goin' down town with some friends, but I was freakin' tired as hell, so I'm just gonna have a glass of Jack Daniels Single Barrel (I'm gonna try a sip straight and see if I'm a man yet, then probably drown it in coke)

Then sleep. Oh any maybe talk to my family on skype, and be very glad 2010 is over. This year can kiss Lady Gaga's dick.

suprdave 12-31-2010 01:39 PM

I'm not doing anything. I'm soooo glad 2010 is over...

lonyaeger 12-31-2010 01:46 PM

Uber, remember this is the Clubhouse.

JonM 12-31-2010 01:57 PM

right now typing on teh interweb and watching three stooges on amc. they got a stooge marathon tommorrow gonna watch that too.

winds-of-change 12-31-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubergopher (Post 412117)
I was planning on goin' down town with some friends, but I was freakin' tired as hell, so I'm just gonna have a glass of Jack Daniels Single Barrel (I'm gonna try a sip straight and see if I'm a man yet, then probably drown it in coke)

I love shots of Jack Daniels and I won't ever be a man!

If I do anything tonight it will be go to my daughter's apartment and play Wii with her and one of her friends and drink some wine. I may just choose to stay home and go to sleep. I do have three nights off, though.

suprdave 12-31-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 412146)

If I do anything tonight it will be go to my daughter's apartment and play Wii with her and one of her friends and drink some wine. I may just choose to stay home and go to sleep. I do have three nights off, though.

Maybe you should come to Supr's palace of love...?

Ubergopher 12-31-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 412146)

Shots are different. I was talkin' about Mr. D on the rocks.

Oh and it's 2011 now. Things are still the same except my computer is trying to choke me with some of my USB device's cables.

suprdave 12-31-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubergopher (Post 412151)
Shots are different. I was talkin' about Mr. D on the rocks.

Oh and it's 2011 now. Things are still the same except my computer is trying to choke me with some of my USB device's cables.

Add a splash of water. Don't ruin the Single Barrel!