Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Happy Monday Morning.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

I'm excited I get a new co-worker, she will be my new buyer, I am a site manager for a tool crib at a Kennametal plant. It's slow now and training will be easier than when it's busy. I ref an adult basketball league to make my mad money for guns and accessories, that will start tonight at 6:30 and I will get home around 10:30, long day for me. I sell fireworks too, finalizing our set up for our stand, watching storms. And kid sports, my old has a high school practice game in Ft Smith, my son 9yr old, has a football camp today as well. I won't see any family today or possibly tonight, long day.

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

Old 06-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #12

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I'm off work for a few weeks after major oral surgery. I'm just waiting for my gums to heal more so I can wear my dentures enough to get them "adjusted" to fit correctly. For me, it's just trips to the dentist for scheduled check-up appointments and then basically sitting around my apartment reading or napping. It's kind of nice, in a way, because for a while I don't have to put up with the transportation issues getting to and from work. Not to mention that I'm not gone 14 or so hours a day from home.

Old 06-11-2012, 11:45 AM   #13
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6956 Times on 4186 Posts
Likes Given: 8363

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
I'm off work for a few weeks after major oral surgery. I'm just waiting for my gums to heal more so I can wear my dentures enough to get them "adjusted" to fit correctly. For me, it's just trips to the dentist for scheduled check-up appointments and then basically sitting around my apartment reading or napping. It's kind of nice, in a way, because for a while I don't have to put up with the transportation issues getting to and from work. Not to mention that I'm not gone 14 or so hours a day from home.
I hope you aren't in too much pain and can kind of enjoy your time off.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #14

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

my mondays for next 2.5 months: sleep at 3am in the night wake up at 10am in morning ...except today i did allnighter

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #15

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94browninghunt
my mondays for next 2.5 months: sleep at 3am in the night wake up at 10am in morning ...except today i did allnighter
What the hell u do all night kid, never mind i dont wanna know lol go to bed boy

Old 06-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #16

Liked 163 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Mulie- that is a bummer- I feel for you, man. But beats the hell out of the alternative. One of the reasons I try to keep the raccoons thnned out around our place is rabies.
Mulie that does suck, good luck with it.

Raccoon are for target practice here too along with opossums and crows and copperheads.

Don't question my right to own a gun and I won't question your stupidity not to.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by levelcross

Mulie that does suck, good luck with it.

Raccoon are for target practice here too along with opossums and crows and copperheads.
I keep sayin it could have been worse like a 650 lb woman covered in butter, rabid, with love on the mind, but phewwwwww weeee it was only a lil swift fox

Old 06-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #18

I am looking forward to finishing a 6 month project truck that I have been working on. I have been converting a 87 Chevy truck into a mild hot rod, new engine, switching from an T350 automatic to a T-56 6speed, all new exhaust, switching from bench seats to leather power buckets. If this guy changes his mind one more time I'm gonna........well scream... then shoot several targets out back.

Don't question my right to own a gun and I won't question your stupidity not to.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post
I keep sayin it could have been worse like a 650 lb woman covered in butter, rabid, with love on the mind, but phewwwwww weeee it was only a lil swift fox

Wow talk about looking on the bright side....yeah it could have been worse.

I don't see many fox out here, well the 4 legged kind, I know that they are around, just don't see them. Going to have to put them on the not welcome list too.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by levelcross

Wow talk about looking on the bright side....yeah it could have been worse.

I don't see many fox out here, well the 4 legged kind, I know that they are around, just don't see them. Going to have to put them on the not welcome list too.
Yes they need to get on the not welcome banner