Happy Fathers day!! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Happy Fathers day!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 01:11 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Cool! Thanks for the pic!

Old 06-22-2009, 01:35 AM   #12

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Happy Father's Day to all. We had a nice home cooked brunch from Mrs. Skullcrusher and Mother Skullcrusher. Pop Skullcrusher, Little Skullcrusher and I filled up on the Belgan waffles, bacon and fresh fruit.

Nice picture, Amsel. Cherish those moments, amigo.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 06-22-2009, 03:08 AM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9509 Times on 4092 Posts
Likes Given: 1494

Our two youngest, Rugrat 3-6 and Rugrat 4-6 stopped by this afternoon, along with grandmunchkins. Kids are now downgrading which nursing home they will pick for me, since I gave the grandkids a handful of those foam rubber hammers I mentioned in another post... (HAMMER FIGHT !!!!!)

I know have a very nice reference work on Remington, and a gift cert for my local gun shop (Oh what the hell, I'm an addict and the kids know it)

Daughter had a HEAVY box for me. When I looked at her, raised an eyebrow, she shrugged, and said "What do you get a man that has everything? Ammo to feed the everythings."

Really nice afternoon, grandkids loved the hammers. If I did not have to be in Manhattan tomorrow, I'd be at the range.

And a happy Father's Day to you all-

Old 06-22-2009, 05:34 AM   #14

The best gift a father can give
his family is himself.
Happy Father's Day!!!
Son called today, he's got 2 weeks leave,
he'll be home in July. yeahooooooo!!

Old 06-22-2009, 12:47 PM   #15

This was the first father's day without my Dad. We put him to rest on Saturday June 20th. He was 83 years old and I miss him dearly. Although I will be in mourning for God only knows how long, I know he is in a better place and that my redeamer lives. Happy Father's day to all and God bless.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Robbo, lost my father in 99 and all you can do is keep a big ol place in your heart for him. I know we will be together again someday, until then, I know my lab is keeping him company.

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:26 PM   #17

My Dad loved my black lab "buddy" as well.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:46 PM   #18

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Thanks Dad. 1919-1998, for everything I know about firearms and hunting.

Thanks to my kids, who gave me a great Dad's Day.

And Happy Father's Day to all Fathers everywhere!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 06-22-2009, 03:09 PM   #19

Happy belated father's day to everyone! I spent all day at the range with my stepson, teaching him to shoot pistols! Between the Range Safety Officer and me the kid was punching out bullseyes at 10 yards!! Plus, my wife bought me a 22LR Remington for Father's Day!

Not a bad day at all. Only wish my dad could have been around to see it.

‘‘Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.’’
— Mahatma Ghandi, "Gandhi, An Autobiography", page 446

Old 06-24-2009, 07:00 AM   #20
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Better late than never, I took my Dad to breakfast a 0600, he was so surprized to see me at his door that time in the morning. We ate at a diner he likes and I spent most of the time listening to him and his friends talking about life, they would suck me into the conversation and after giving my thoughts would grin and say "what do you know" my Dad would tell his friends that I do know, I different time but the same war. Those that kept on he put in place by asking "where are your kids"? Mine is right here. My daughter took me to lunch. I am so proud of her and she sees so much hope in life. Latter in the evening I was sipping southern comfrront and the phone rage. I was my son, he's in the sand and with out question the largest stress in my life. we talked for only a few minutes before I heard his LT yell "Sgt, your troop whats to talk to there daddy to what is your issue". I asked him who was was his LT as I wanted to bust his balls. He said don't bother, I'll be home in two months did you get my gift. I hadn't got it and he was a bit upset. I told him no worries it will get here, he said that he wrote me a letter and sent five cd's, I know you will like most of the music and pictures the last two CD's are from bands I like.

I got it today the letter is personal, the three cd were music we both enjoy and pictures of where he's at. the last two CD's are Guinevere and Portishead, From the letter I know this is what he is listening to and thought I would like. So I'm going to listen to then now and I expect there is something I need to learn about music, I know my son has good taste when it comes to music.

I got the

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.