Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Happy Birthday, RSG (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/happy-birthday-rsg-77285/)

winds-of-change 11-28-2012 07:24 AM

Happy Birthday, RSG
 
Let's see if we can get RSG to visit here and give us a couple posts.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


I hope you have a wonderful day.

http://smileydatabase.com/s/710.gif

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smile...mileys-812.gif


http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smile...mileys-808.gif


http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smile...mileys-860.gif

kytowboater 11-28-2012 07:35 AM

Happy birthday.

tri70 11-28-2012 10:58 AM

Happy birthday! Don't let Shihan bake the cake or send you a happy birthday video!

winds-of-change 11-28-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tri70 (Post 1030375)
Happy birthday! Don't let Shihan bake the cake or send you a happy birthday video!

Ah, she's used to him by now.

Blueguns 11-29-2012 05:11 AM

Happy Birthday RGS. Thanks for not letting Shihan run totally free! :D

winds-of-change 11-29-2012 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueguns (Post 1031728)
Happy Birthday RGS. Thanks for not letting Shihan run totally free! :D

Though we'd have way more fun if he did run totally free.......with his cape on.

kyleytxrialover 11-29-2012 08:55 AM

Happy b-day

primer1 11-29-2012 10:16 PM

Happy birthday.

Blueguns 11-29-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change

Though we'd have way more fun if he did run totally free.......with his cape on.

You might be right about that...


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.