Happy Birthday! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Happy Birthday!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Dang, Tango, which ultra-liberal university did you attend? Columbus first landed in the US Virgin Islands area. Then, he killed the natives. Lincoln did suffer from depression, and some suspect the clap, or was it the drip?

Anyhoo, I did actually learn tons from that prof in that class. I earned the 'C' by missing enough lectures to warrant it (why some profs down grade based on attendance is stupid-pay for the class, hand in all work, and pass tests and blue book finals=acutal grade-miss 5 classes and 1 grade down sucks!)
This guy would not allow recordings of his lectures, as he authored a few books and actually made $ with them.

1st day he had all write a 2 page essay on the "War Between the States". Small class (maybe 20) meant he read them all right there and graded them in front of everyone. Gave me a 'C+' with a "Nice Try" notation. Then he started with the REAL stuff. I think every jaw was agape for 'bout 1/2 hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
So you should thank your lucky stars he did what he did or else we would all be talking like the brits and have bad teeth.
Umm...hello? All of New England fits that description, and I am damned sure the whole country would be better off without them.