Ha Ha

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ha Ha

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Ha Ha

This joke was nominated for best joke of the year .

A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free education!"

The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America ."

The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America !"

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East . I am not American."

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"

She says, "No, I am from Africa ."

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The African lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."

IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS, TOMORROW AT 5:30 PM YOU WILL RECEIVE THREE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABSOLUTELY FREE

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

lol I love that

Not all of us are trophy hunters.

Old 04-04-2009, 01:34 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

OK, I didn't pass it on, Now where are my illegals? I got yard work that needs to be done!

Article II: A Well Regulated Militia, Being Necessary To The Security Of A Free State, The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms, Shall Not Be Infringed.

Article IV: The Right Of The People To Be Secure In There Persons, Houses, Papers, And Effects, Against Unreasonable Search And Seizures, Shall Not Be Violated, And No Warants Shall Issue, But Upon Probable Cause, Supported By Oath Or Affirmation, And Particulary Describing The Place To Be Searched, And The Persons Or Things To Be Seized.

Old 04-05-2009, 03:17 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8836 Times on 3824 Posts
Likes Given: 1366

where are my illegals?

Try Home Depot.

If Immigration REALLY wanted to clean up a BUNCH of illegal aliens, all they would have to do is simultaneous raids on the parking lot of every Home Depot and Lowes in the US.