For the guys, Something to watch out for.
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

For the guys, Something to watch out for.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 6 Posts

Default For the guys, Something to watch out for.

I was out riding my motor cycle and enjoying a day off when I had to make a pit stop. So here I was standing at the urinal and out from behind the pipe comes a ladybug. She walks over to the edge and stops, and peeks over the edge. I mean not a quick little peek, a looong peek. Well friends I mean to tell you that I was so embarrassed that I turned bright red. About as bright red as her little red shell (but not with black spots tho). I hurriedly finished and went out to the filling station's 18 yr old manager. I told him that there was a ladybug in the men's rest room. He said, "Huh?" That is peeking at the men standing at the urinal. He said,"Huh?"
This man is obviously a case of the public school system failure.
I said,"A ladybug is in the men's rest room and she is hiding behind the pipe on the urinal." He said, Huh?" By now the girl that was running the cash register was sagging against the lotto sign and cracking up. I told the manager,"You need to go in the men's rest room and run that little pervert out." He had a glassy look to his eyes and was groping for the phone. "Well" I thought, "If he is going to call 911 to have the police come and do a simple little thing like subdue a peeping tom (or tomissa as the case may be) Then I am not going to stay around and try to help him any more. He can explain to the police when they get here about the peeping tomissa." And with that I squared my shoulders and satisfied that I had done what any good citizen would do, hopped on my motor cycle and sped away.
Sarge Another true to life story in the adventures of Sarge

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #2

Default Very Good

Sir; my wife gets irritated when I do these types of lolol; poor accepting souls

♥ Exercise daily - walk with the Lord!

Old 11-18-2010, 10:48 AM   #3
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 8918 Times on 5334 Posts
Likes Given: 11921

I mean not a quick little peek, a looong peek.

Well, maybe it needed a looong peek because, well, maybe a 'short' peek just wouldn't do........get it?

Old 11-18-2010, 11:05 AM   #4

Default Smile

Ma'am; hahaha; I read that many different ways; ''were" the Ladybug laughing hahhaha

♥ Exercise daily - walk with the Lord!

Old 11-22-2010, 02:44 AM   #5

Liked 15 Times on 6 Posts

Default Laughing Lady Bug

I am not sure. I looked up in a book about bugs, but nowhere did they mention bugs laughing. Or chuckleing. Or talking for that matter. I think the authors didn't know all that much about bugs as we all know how a bee buzzes and a mosquito humms and crickets my land they are noisy. .
Sarge