Guys, I need your help - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Guys, I need your help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 05:15 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Yeah, that old chestnut. I remember my first time. Just hanging at the range, enjoying the atmosphere, and the stranger. "Hey kid, you wanna try this?"

Taking the rifle, trembling with fear and anticipation. Popping off a couple, and thinking, "This is the way I want to feel for the rest of my life."

Oh yeah, high style at first. Rugers and Winchesters, cheap, plentiful ammo. The party never ends. Then the downward spiral. Smarmy, smoke filled gun shows, cheap Hi Points from strange vendors, and then, rock bottom, Wolf ammo.

The family at Christmas, "Where is he?" My poor wife, covering for me, knowing full well that I'm at the State Gamelands, freezing, with a used H&R single shot, chasing the dragon.

Send them to me. Save yourself.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:27 AM   #22

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Sorry guys, but I think this poor soul is lost (more parts came in today and I just couldn't help myself, it feels so good against the skin ). I'm going down in flames, AR's in tow. Pray for me.

I would like to express my deepest regards for all those that offered to intervene. Your selfless acts of generosity have rekindled my hope for our great nation. God bless.

That or you are a bunch of selfish bastards looking to take advantage of my dreadful weakness, shame on you all!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Last edited by dog2000tj; 06-07-2009 at 12:52 AM.

Old 06-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #23

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

As one of the two people who encouraged this behavior, I would like to apologize.

I am clearly part of the source of this problem - and while I can promise to change, I probably won't.

JD

Old 06-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #24

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
As one of the two people who encouraged this behavior, I would like to apologize.

I am clearly part of the source of this problem - and while I can promise to change, I probably won't.

JD
We all know you had your fingers crossed when you were typing this JD

Old 06-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #25

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post

JD

No need to apologize or change. I sir should thank you, for I may not have known the blissful joy that the AR ownership high would bring

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 06-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #26

Likes Given: 2

The only way to help yourself is to quit cold turkey and immediately UPS your collection to my Gun dealer!! You are welcome for my help!!, that'll be $50.

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” -HST

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile—and the rest of us are F###ed until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. We owe that to ourselves and our crippled self-image as something better than a nation of panicked sheep."-HST