Guys, I need your help - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Guys, I need your help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyb13 View Post
I started to be concerned there for a minute. I hope your butt grows together and you can't crap for a month. Send that stuff to I'll suffer through it. Low down VARMIT.

Your supposed to be staying calm there big guy.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #12

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

I got your back You just need to send me 2 of your AR and I will keep them at my house until you can handle having them back.
I will pm you my guys FFL and I will even send $35 each for shipping.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #13

Likes Given: 1

My name is Dog and I am an AR addict
Step 1

Old 06-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

This really is not a big deal. Buy a Garand and diversify. You'll be glad you did.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 06-05-2009, 09:18 PM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10721 Times on 4641 Posts
Likes Given: 1744

It's too late for me- save yourself!

It started innocently enuff- just a simple little 22 rifle. Nothing fancy- I could quit any time. Yeah, any time- that's the ticket- any time at all- yeah.

Then I found a different model of the same make. No problem, it's just a 22. A single shot bolt action. And then I found the autos- and the pumps, and the levers. And the ones that load from the front, the ones that load from the rear- and the ones with nylon stocks.

And then I started to get hooked on the hard stuff- the 30-30s, and then the 30-06s, the M-1 Carbines- Winchesters, Brownings, Remingtons- and then the Euro stuff- 8mm, 7 mm. 6.5's- but I could quit any time- yeah- any time.

And then this morning I woke up on the sidewalk. Wrapped up in an old copy of Shotgun News, with cleaning patches sewn together for a blanket, and a benchrest bag for a pillow.

I was first in line for the gun show. Heard they got some nice shotguns here today.

Old 06-05-2009, 11:24 PM   #16

Liked 1415 Times on 837 Posts
Likes Given: 437

Move to D.C. or Maryland.

Problem pretty much solved

Old 06-06-2009, 12:15 AM   #17

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Taking away the guns won't solve the problem, no matter what they say.

Send me all your ammo, and any reloading stuff you have so you can't make your own anymore.
"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 06-06-2009, 01:22 AM   #18

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
It's too late for me- save yourself!

It started innocently enuff- just a simple little 22 rifle. Nothing fancy- I could quit any time. Yeah, any time- that's the ticket- any time at all- yeah.

Then I found a different model of the same make. No problem, it's just a 22. A single shot bolt action. And then I found the autos- and the pumps, and the levers. And the ones that load from the front, the ones that load from the rear- and the ones with nylon stocks.

And then I started to get hooked on the hard stuff- the 30-30s, and then the 30-06s, the M-1 Carbines- Winchesters, Brownings, Remingtons- and then the Euro stuff- 8mm, 7 mm. 6.5's- but I could quit any time- yeah- any time.

And then this morning I woke up on the sidewalk. Wrapped up in an old copy of Shotgun News, with cleaning patches sewn together for a blanket, and a benchrest bag for a pillow.

I was first in line for the gun show. Heard they got some nice shotguns here today.
Jeez - you need an "intervention" or you need to get to an GOA meeting quick (that's Gun Owner's Anonymous BTW, not Gun Owner's of America). Nancy Reagan's mantra saved me from a similar fate. "Just Say No!"
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 06-06-2009, 01:46 AM   #19

i think the right thing to do would to offer my services as your sponser, let me have your ARs and that will relieve you of all temptations. problems solved. that was easy huh

Old 06-06-2009, 02:35 AM   #20

Problem? AR's? nooooo. The AR's arent getting in the way of your family or life; family and life are getting in the way of your AR's. So time to upgrade the family and buy some new parts for them. Maybe get them all an AR and maintain them for them.