This guy goes through .50 Cal ammo like CRAZY!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > This guy goes through .50 Cal ammo like CRAZY!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default This guy goes through .50 Cal ammo like CRAZY!

WATCH THIS! My buddy at the range was shooting his .50 Caliber Barrett like there's no tomorrow. Ak-47, Ar-15, Galil, M14.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #2

nice vid. although i really cant see myself spending 7 bucks a pop for .50 cal rounds. but then again id like to have one in case of the zombie uprise.

""If we need a programmer, I just go down to engineering or the signals division. For marketing people, I go to the psychological operations division. There's a finance battalion where all the accountants work. And then, for just about any other job you might have, go to the infantry barracks ? those guys are trained to handle anything." ~ Clarence Briggs

two wrongs dont make a right, but it makes us even!

Old 01-13-2010, 11:38 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Heh, there's one of those sitting on the counter at my nearest Cabela's. If you've got $4600 to drop on one gun purchase, you can afford the ammo. =P

Old 01-13-2010, 11:49 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bluesky View Post
Heh, there's one of those sitting on the counter at my nearest Cabela's. If you've got $4600 to drop on one gun purchase, you can afford the ammo. =P
agreed. but to my preference would rather have a ma deuce for the zombie uprise.or a mk19. too bad there isnt a circulation of those for private citizens.

""If we need a programmer, I just go down to engineering or the signals division. For marketing people, I go to the psychological operations division. There's a finance battalion where all the accountants work. And then, for just about any other job you might have, go to the infantry barracks ? those guys are trained to handle anything." ~ Clarence Briggs

Old 01-14-2010, 12:48 AM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by failure_drill View Post
agreed. but to my preference would rather have a ma deuce for the zombie uprise.or a mk19. too bad there isnt a circulation of those for private citizens.
Too heavy. Give me a 1911 and a Remington 870 18", I'mma keep my behind moving and get out of dodge. =)

Old 01-14-2010, 12:48 AM   #6

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Eh, ?? The cheapest I have seen locally is about 9000 bucks for a Barrett.. There is a bolt action available for about 4000..I believe it was a Grizzly..

If you can get a Barrett for that price ? I hope you already bought it..

Gunpowder Addict For 40 Years Now

Old 01-14-2010, 12:52 AM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesicarry View Post
Eh, ?? The cheapest I have seen locally is about 9000 bucks for a Barrett.. There is a bolt action available for about 4000..I believe it was a Grizzly..

If you can get a Barrett for that price ? I hope you already bought it..
Ah, I think it is a bolt action, my bad. I'd be happy to pick it up for you, you can PayPal me the money in advance. =P

Old 01-14-2010, 01:14 AM   #8

Quote:
Too heavy. Give me a 1911 and a Remington 870 18", I'mma keep my behind moving and get out of dodge. =)
yeah i didnt think about that one. but off course it would have to be mounted.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:17 AM   #9

I'd rather have a bolt action in .50 Cal.

I'll probably own me one later on in life just to have.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:18 AM   #10

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

I want a ma duce and a Mk 19 together with a 240 and a 105mm main gun. Yes I want a tank. That sure would make ground hog hunting interesting...........

Tags
50 caliber, ak-47, ar-15, barrett, video