Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   This guy goes through .50 Cal ammo like CRAZY! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/guy-goes-through-50-cal-ammo-like-crazy-22140/)

thirdwise 01-13-2010 07:18 PM

This guy goes through .50 Cal ammo like CRAZY!
 
WATCH THIS! My buddy at the range was shooting his .50 Caliber Barrett like there's no tomorrow. Ak-47, Ar-15, Galil, M14.


failure_drill 01-13-2010 07:53 PM

nice vid. although i really cant see myself spending 7 bucks a pop for .50 cal rounds. but then again id like to have one in case of the zombie uprise.

Mr. Bluesky 01-13-2010 11:38 PM

Heh, there's one of those sitting on the counter at my nearest Cabela's. If you've got $4600 to drop on one gun purchase, you can afford the ammo. =P

failure_drill 01-13-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Bluesky (Post 212414)
Heh, there's one of those sitting on the counter at my nearest Cabela's. If you've got $4600 to drop on one gun purchase, you can afford the ammo. =P

agreed.:D but to my preference would rather have a ma deuce for the zombie uprise.or a mk19. too bad there isnt a circulation of those for private citizens.

Mr. Bluesky 01-14-2010 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by failure_drill (Post 212420)
agreed.:D but to my preference would rather have a ma deuce for the zombie uprise.or a mk19. too bad there isnt a circulation of those for private citizens.

Too heavy. Give me a 1911 and a Remington 870 18", I'mma keep my behind moving and get out of dodge. =)

yesicarry 01-14-2010 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Bluesky (Post 212414)
Heh, there's one of those sitting on the counter at my nearest Cabela's. If you've got $4600 to drop on one gun purchase, you can afford the ammo. =P

Eh, ?? The cheapest I have seen locally is about 9000 bucks for a Barrett.. There is a bolt action available for about 4000..I believe it was a Grizzly..

If you can get a Barrett for that price ? I hope you already bought it..

Mr. Bluesky 01-14-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesicarry (Post 212448)
Eh, ?? The cheapest I have seen locally is about 9000 bucks for a Barrett.. There is a bolt action available for about 4000..I believe it was a Grizzly..

If you can get a Barrett for that price ? I hope you already bought it..

Ah, I think it is a bolt action, my bad. I'd be happy to pick it up for you, you can PayPal me the money in advance. =P

failure_drill 01-14-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Bluesky (Post 212447)
Too heavy. Give me a 1911 and a Remington 870 18", I'mma keep my behind moving and get out of dodge. =)

yeah i didnt think about that one. but off course it would have to be mounted. :D

JiroZero713 01-14-2010 01:17 AM

I'd rather have a bolt action in .50 Cal.

I'll probably own me one later on in life just to have.

cpttango30 01-14-2010 01:18 AM

I want a ma duce and a Mk 19 together with a 240 and a 105mm main gun. Yes I want a tank. That sure would make ground hog hunting interesting...........


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:10 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.