Guntucky - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Guntucky

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 03:28 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 71 Times on 59 Posts

I guess it's ok if you like drama and explosions, but if your a gun enthusiast you'll hate it. See my rant in the clubhouse for details. I just watched the first two episodes and it was pretty bad.....

Old 04-29-2013, 06:43 AM   #22

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yeah I got drafted to appear in an episode since I sponsor a local gun forum.
Let me tell you, there's nothing REAL about Reality TV!

I was expecting something more of a documentary or factual type show so I was a bit disheartened when I found out it was another Joe 6-pack type of reality show. Just the same it was fun to film & the guys making it are the same group who film Pawn Stars. We actually enjoyed opening the eyes of the NY Film Crew to some Southern hospitality & ways of having fun!

As for the show it appears pretty staged & there was no script per se ...just an idea of a situation to work with. I think my episode may be airing next week since I saw my mug on the trailer? I'll be taking on a ranked cowboy action shooter with my .50 Beowulf. (Trust me I don't shoot as badly as I think it will be portrayed...as I said, there's nothing REAL about REALITY TV!)

Old 04-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #23

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I don't see it lasting a long time. I plan on visiting there soon.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater
What's a membership run there? Ill be wanting to have an outdoor range when I move to Jefferson county. Hopefully bullit county.
Your in luck. It's real close to Bullitt County/Jefferson County Line off Highway 44. Last I checked, yearly membership was $100.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor-Hyde
Yeah I got drafted to appear in an episode since I sponsor a local gun forum.
Let me tell you, there's nothing REAL about Reality TV!

I was expecting something more of a documentary or factual type show so I was a bit disheartened when I found out it was another Joe 6-pack type of reality show. Just the same it was fun to film & the guys making it are the same group who film Pawn Stars. We actually enjoyed opening the eyes of the NY Film Crew to some Southern hospitality & ways of having fun!

As for the show it appears pretty staged & there was no script per se ...just an idea of a situation to work with. I think my episode may be airing next week since I saw my mug on the trailer? I'll be taking on a ranked cowboy action shooter with my .50 Beowulf. (Trust me I don't shoot as badly as I think it will be portrayed...as I said, there's nothing REAL about REALITY TV!)
Do you do Cerakote? I've seen a card for Armor Hyde at TG&G.

What's the name of the Local Forum?

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 04-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #26

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post
Do you do Cerakote? I've seen a card for Armor Hyde at TG&G.

What's the name of the Local Forum?
That's me! I'm an independent contractor at TG&G.

Yes, I handle Cerakote...although its not necessarily the best product based on experience. Sometime color necessitates a particular coating selection, or just customer preference. Please don't get me wrong, it is a good product but applies a bit too thick for some situations where tolerance is a concern and the increased cost for the material is not justifiable. On average the material cost is double that of other coatings so it increases the final cost a bit.

PM me for the other forum sites as it's probably not good protocol to reference other sites in someone elses forum.