Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > guns at country fetivals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default guns at country fetivals

i went to wolverhamton country and western festival at the weekend and they banned people from wering replica guns they said it is law from october it will be banned at every festival do you know if there is a petition about it or is anybody doing any thing about it thanks quick draw phil

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-24-2007, 05:33 PM   #2

Default Political correctness run amok!

Everyone in the country is turning "wienie" in my opinion. What the heck would real guns - much less replica guns - hurt? Decent people don't need laws and bad people don't heed them anyway.

I guess, if I were you, I'd skip those festivals that treat you like dirt and spend my money with people who welcome guns and the gun culture.

Fire everyone in Congress NOW.

Old 07-24-2007, 08:33 PM   #3

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Perhaps they are worried about frightening the commoners. I went to our local county (Columbia County, Oregon) fair this past weekend, carrying my S&W .45. The local Republican party had a booth set up, selling raffle tickets for a chance to win a gun. (Kahr 9mm)

Retired Police Detective '71-'01 / LEOSA Certified
Naval Aviation Veteran '65-'69

United States Constitution (c) 1791
All Rights Reserved