Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Guns + Computer Server = Awesome Destruction [Video]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Guns + Computer Server = Awesome Destruction [Video]

Hey guys! I do videography work as my main business, and I recently filmed a promo video for a business in Dallas that does data backup. We went to a private property leased by a gun collector who has weapons from the civil war to current day. I got to shoot an M16 which was really fun. Surprised at the lack of kickback, I'm used to hunting rifles.

Anyway,. Here is a teaser for the video. The full length version will be released on Friday.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-03-2009, 10:48 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I guess the system is temporarily down.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #3

Haha! Very true!

Old 11-04-2009, 01:24 AM   #4

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 46

I would love to see how those servers faired against that M203 grenade launcher.

"Surpress all compassion and you bear a weapon far greater than any held in the hand." - The Psychology of the Assassin

Old 11-04-2009, 02:40 AM   #5

I agree, but all that was in it was a spent dummy. :-P

Old 11-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #6
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Time to call the support line.

Hello Dell I think my hard drive crashed...it was odd, didn't even get an error message before it happened

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 11-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #7

We've decided to postpone the release of the video due to the tragic shooting in Fort Hood.

Quote:
Keepgoing.biz is postponing the release of the Catastrophic Server Failure video previously scheduled for November 6. Our thoughts, hearts, and prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones in the tragic shooting at Fort Hood. Also to those who have sustained injuries. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Jeremiah