Gun Show Today

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gun Show Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 05:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Gun Show Today

Well got up bright and early to beat the crowds and One thing i was looking for was a older 12 gauge remington 1100 with engraving and vented rib and manage to find that at a fair price. Ammo was nowhere to be found, only few dealers had any at all and i wanted to find some .223 tracers and like to never found them, got couple boxes to keep around. Not a very popular show this time but still fun to look anyways

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-05-2008, 11:11 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Gun Show Score Part 2

went back to the show with my brother this evening since my hand was already stamped and was bored, he wanted a new .357 so figgure cant hurt nuttin lol Manage to get a walking score from a guy that walking to the show as we were leaving, a Model 94 AE Winchester in great condition for the sum of 220 bucks, he was asking 250 which i would have payed anyways had he not came down, gun had fiber optic sites on it which he put on it and i didnt care for them and told him so then he says..oh... i got the orginal sites that came off it in my pocket ..SCORE !!! Already changed the sites and put it in the safe where he belongs
heres pics of the remington and the winchester

Old 01-10-2008, 02:38 AM   #3

Default score

your a thief.that ae is worth far more now since they are made no more and the next winnys will come from japan like the brownings. good score.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:57 PM   #4

Nice deal sir. Hope ya like the winchester.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #5

well done mate well done