Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gun show loving wife

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 151 Times on 90 Posts

Default Gun show loving wife

Now my wife has hasn't really cared about my gun hobby and I've been trying to get her involved in it more and nothing has worked. I took her to a gun show yesterday and it was amazing she wants a little of everything now she really likes the XDS and she also wants a colt AR15 and a AR10
Not onl that but she is starting to get into the prepping side of stuff to we got her a bugout bag and she wants to start putting stuff in it already its awesome.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-17-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1797 Times on 921 Posts
Likes Given: 971

woody,

That is good news! OH WAIT! I think you have created a monster. Ask JonM about his shotgun experience a few weeks ago. You can find his Thread on here! You are DOOOOMED~ LOL!
But you will have a lot of fun! Glad to see she is getting interested.

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 12-18-2012, 03:21 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4451 Times on 2349 Posts
Likes Given: 255

yeah your done. i lost my savage 10 fcpsr in 308 with nightforce nxs f1 scope and surefire suppressor to my monster i just got a beretta m9a1 and i still havent learned my lesson, i let her shoot it *sigh* in fact im so damn stupid i INSISTED she try it

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...