Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gun Show again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Gun Show again

dam i be glad when this show ends and stops taking my money, no big deals just stuff, bought a vertical foregrip for my AR and guy had some blue book gun value books fairly cheap so picked up one of them . Wanted to go shoot a bit but waiting on some toys for the gun in the mail tomorrow and next day so put it off for now

Last edited by Righteous; 01-06-2008 at 10:01 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-07-2008, 01:42 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I know that we probably went to the same show but we had very different experiences.
I will not attend another one. 7 bucks was to much to spend to have sales people be rude to me. There were only 3 people with Thompson contender parts, no reasonably priced SxS 12 guages and only one vendor that was actively trying to sell (Cute redhead selling AR parts)
I have also decided that I will not spend any more money in the city of Birmingham since their new mayor has raised taxes and reduced city services.
I hope that the City of Birmingham rots

Old 01-07-2008, 01:50 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

tell us how you really feel lol
Everything i bought and haggled for was Tax included and I had compared prices so knew what i was gonna pay and not going to. All sales people i met were kool , maybe I look like I will freak out if there not nice LOL
which day did you go? Saturday early AM I saw lots of SxS with not bad prices, today most were gone tho.

Old 01-10-2008, 02:33 AM   #4

Default gun show

1984:I went to gun show the 6th wast of time.no powder,mostly brownings and ar stuff and knifes and jewelry.
should have gone back in time to 1945 when I was in Birmingham.stopped there with wife on way to Memphis by bus from Key west.gun shop on main st? I think. Bought win73 for $5.and a Colt 38 lightning for $3.thos were the days.course later my first job was $1 an hr.