Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gun Dealer Creates Bloomberg Bobblehead

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 05:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default Gun Dealer Creates Bloomberg Bobblehead

This will P.O. the so******t Bloomberg again

Gun Dealer Creates Bloomberg Bobblehead - Gothamist: New York City News, Food, Arts & Events

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #2

bwaa hahahahaha

Yes they might not be as dangerous as guns---but this bobble head could be a CHOKING HAZARD!

I want them banned immediately--for the childen's sake. Please!

And wait...looking at the bobble head with a handgun might just make me WANT to buy a handgun. OMG! Its a deadly brainwashing NRA device!

These gun owners are just so evil, I cannot believe that Obamanation is not stepping in to save us from such horrors.

(seriously--are they up for order? I want one )

Old 02-02-2009, 01:28 PM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

I haven't seen the pictures of this bobblehead, but is Bloomie's head up his.......

9x18=Makarov