Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > gun control poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3679 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

I get a security guard question. No gun poll up. Maybe the results werent in the scum swine medias favor.
You can bet your ass if 82% said yes to gun control, they would present it as the biggest piece of news of the month.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #12

Liked 116 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
I get a security guard question. No gun poll up. Maybe the results werent in the scum swine medias favor.
You can bet your ass if 82% said yes to gun control, they would present it as the biggest piece of news of the month.
Look in the middle of the page about half way down. It was the same for me with the guard poll on the top right.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #13
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2916 Times on 1717 Posts

The poll was removed and if you google gun ban poll there are multiple agencies claiming the majority of Americans are in favor of a ban. Complete and utter BS!!! This is clear proof the media is lying to us all. I saw the poll with my own eyes and it was 83% against stricter gun control.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 12-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
The poll was removed and if you google gun ban poll there are multiple agencies claiming the majority of Americans are in favor of a ban. Complete and utter BS!!! This is clear proof the media is lying to us all. I saw the poll with my own eyes and it was 83% against stricter gun control.
It's still there in the center of the page below the FOX 25 VIDEO section

Still 83% no

Old 12-18-2012, 03:16 PM   #15

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
I also seen the percentage was at 83%...

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 12-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC167 View Post
I also seen the percentage was at 83%...
People who have not voted can still vote as well. I went to my other PC which is on a different IP address and was bale to vote for my work clone.

Old 12-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1348 Times on 916 Posts
Likes Given: 456

Apparently to John Q Public children have no value. To put an armed guard in every school would require a very modest tax increase, if any, many schools already have security guards. Yet, 49% say they would not pay higher taxes to put an armed guard in every school.

The negative response could be flack from the "school resource officer" program we have in place now. You know, the program were police officers are expected to dole out discipline by arresting students.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 12-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #18

Liked 3679 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer
Apparently to John Q Public children have no value. To put an armed guard in every school would require a very modest tax increase, if any, many schools already have security guards. Yet, 49% say they would not pay higher taxes to put an armed guard in every school.

The negative response could be flack from the "school resource officer" program we have in place now. You know, the program were police officers are expected to dole out discipline by arresting students.
I voted no because screw a tax hike. They get enough money, use some of it to security. I've lived around the United States and every friggin school is undergoing some multi million dollar renovation.
Besides, screw armed guards. Let citizens finally be armed. No reason a principal or teacher with a CCW can't have a gun.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 12-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #19

Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post

I like this thats going around FB---

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

People Like This 
Old 12-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #20
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6638 Times on 4017 Posts
Likes Given: 7902

Quote:
Top right corner.
http://www.myfoxboston.com/
That is not the correct poll. The one about gun control is halfway down in the left hand side.

Quote:
Calm down, Mountainman 13.

The poll has NOT been removed and 83% voted that stricter gun laws would NOT have prevented this tragedy.