Gun Control

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gun Control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 02:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Gun Control

Hey all. I'm writing a paper on gun control for my English class and remember reading a quote on someones signature that was by the Japanese General who led the attack on pearl harbor. Is was something to the effect that if you invaded America with all the citizens having guns there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. If anyone happens to know the quote and tell me what it says, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Fred

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-05-2008, 03:39 AM   #2

"You cannot invade the mainland United States.
There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
(Japanese Navy)

Old 11-05-2008, 02:34 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Thats it! Thanks stija.