Gun Bumper Stickers - Page 9
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gun Bumper Stickers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 05:15 AM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Congratulations!! It's a very rare thing that I get honestly disturbed, embarrassed, or turn red. You accomplished all three in one fell swoop.

I believe I'll go call my lady and then go to bed...

Old 12-06-2012, 05:24 AM   #82

Liked 4887 Times on 2369 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Congratulations!! It's a very rare thing that I get honestly disturbed, embarrassed, or turn red. You accomplished all three in one fell swoop.

I believe I'll go call my lady and then go to bed...
Mission Accomplished!

Old 12-06-2012, 05:43 AM   #83

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Ahhh...ZG...the way you talked about handling my guns...mmmm...

Seriously though, post a pic of that classy tat and I'll elevate you to #1 Tack FanBoy! Or...err...Fan Girl!

Tack
WTF!!!! I thought I was the #1 FanBoy??? All that we've been through! Even after I got this tattoo.

image-501569414.jpg

I'm crushed!! I'm removing my bumper sticker and key chain..
Old 12-06-2012, 05:56 AM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
WTF!!!! I thought I was the #1 FanBoy??? All that we've been through! Even after I got this tattoo.

Attachment 73268

I'm crushed!! I'm removing my bumper sticker and key chain..
WOW...just...WOW!

Don't be crushed Fathead...ZG may be Tacks #1 FanGirl but I'm sure her heart still belongs to you!

...and admit it, she's not a bad act to follow. You'd do well to hold onto that lady!

...and thank you both...I've not had this good of a laugh in quite sometime.

Much Respect.

Tack
Old 12-06-2012, 06:04 AM   #85

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

WOW...just...WOW!

Don't be crushed Fathead...ZG may be Tacks #1 FanGirl but I'm sure her heart still belongs to you!

...and admit it, she's not a bad act to follow. You'd do well to hold onto that lady!

...and thank you both...I've not had this good of a laugh in quite sometime.

Much Respect.

Tack
You gotta have some fun!!! I'll be removing that tattoo as Soon as I save up some money.. I really enjoy being on this forum!! She is very awesome!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:56 AM   #86
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8670 Times on 5012 Posts
Likes Given: 11256

My truck has an American flag decal and no others. All of my gun decals are in the shop or on the gun safe.

Do you think it will tip off any burglars as to what is in there?

Old 12-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #87

...after all of that I will admit that I do have two bumper stickers but there not on my cars...I've got one of my gun clubs emblem on my gun safe and one on the freezer, next to my gun safe that reads...

"Ted Kennedy's Car has killed more people than my gun!"

Tack

Old 12-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #88

i love the gun decals and I was using these last year but with the water these peeled off because these were not made of vinyl.

Last edited by carlynbeatrix; 12-27-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #89

I have purchased the rear window stickers recently and i love them because these are very funny.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #90

Liked 41 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 62

I have a sticker of a pug on my back glass. It has a little speech bubble that says "Snort". I get lots of compliments on that one. I don't normally lock my pug up in my glovebox though so even if they did break in, the chances of them stealing my snorting, farting, flat-faced comrade are slim to none.

But on the gun sticker thing... Good call. I once put a Glock sticker on my car and took it off about a week later. Cars are not the place for political or firearms-related stickers. You just never know when you're going to cross some nut job that sees politics differently than you and he turns around and keys your car or something.

Funny story... A few years ago in college I made a sticker that said, "George W. Bush for Emperor". I had about 1000 of them printed. It was a joke because there was talk of GW being in cahoots with the Chinese military or something (I don't even remember). Anyway, I slapped them on telephone poles, street signs, bar booths, tables, chairs, other people's cars, lockers, bathrooms stalls, you name it, I put it there. And I put one on my car. I walked out one morning to see my sticker gone off my car. I put another one on there because I had a gazillion of them. A few weeks later, I came out and saw that someone had written "F**k You" on the sticker in permanent marker. Okay... Fair enough. I replaced it. That sticker was removed a couple more times. But not as many times as I had people mention it. Love him or hate him, the sticker worked both ways.

I guess I'm trying to say that people DO notice stickers. You might think, "Eh, it's just a Glock sticker," but to someone else, it's advertisement for the gun that took their brother's life. Or the gun dad was carrying when he was gunned down on duty. Whatever. It has the potential to attract negative attention to you and your personal property. Definitely a good idea to not put them on your cars.

Another funny story related to the GW sticker... I was in a Piggly Wiggly parking lot one day and a man in a very large 4x4 said in a very southern, almost comical accent, "Hey man! I like that sticker! It's the damn truth! I mean, think about it. If George W. Bush was emperor of China, then everything made in China would actually be made in America. Hell yeah! Good thinkin' on that one bud!"

Logic, people. Logic.

Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. The first looks over at the others and says, "Windy isn't it?" The second says, "I was sure it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go get a beer!"

Last edited by heymatthew; 12-27-2012 at 03:56 PM.