Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gun Bumper Stickers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1088 Times on 652 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Fathead...do I need to PM ZG and ask her to cuff you upside the head?

I didn't start anything my friend...ok, I may have baited the hook a little... but this thread is now 7 pages long and only 1 guy decided to pull out the flame thrower.

...and why does he have to be in your group?

Partner, you are not in your group. I was referring to the Fan Boy group and while it's true that most Fan Boy's own GLOCKS, not all GLOCK owners are Fan Boys! I certainly do not consider you one.

Tack
You wouldn't PM ZG would you?. We have been running into some classy ones lately!. Can I be in your group Tack? I have the official group key chain!!!!. Also, I have the matching bumper sticker!!!

image-458101017.jpg

Isn't the key chain awesome??HAHAHA. I know you were talking about Fan boys.

Old 12-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #72

Liked 4538 Times on 2192 Posts
Likes Given: 1352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
You wouldn't PM ZG would you?. We have been running into some classy ones lately!. Can I be in your group Tack? I have the official group key chain!!!!. Also, I have the matching bumper sticker!!!

Attachment 73000

Isn't the key chain awesome??HAHAHA. I know you were talking about Fan boys.
ROFLMAO!

That was great...I love the keychain and NOTE: Flying an "I Love Tack" bumpersticker does NOT make you an idiot...However, you may have just become the first ever Tackleberry Fan Boy!

...and I would never PM ZG anything that was not classy.

Tack

Old 12-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #73

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 233

Default Apology

Tack, I owe you an apology. Since I flamed you in public, I will fall on my knitting needles in public.

I took the post with the "EFFING IDIOT" comments incorrectly, and I apologize for my flaming reply. I was wrong.

My comment to discuss it face to face was inappropriate. In my meager defense, it was NOT a threat. The worst thing you'd have to put up with would be looking at my ugly mug. I find that in many forums, people hide behind their firewalls, and say things they wouldn't in a verbal discussion.

That is still no excuse for my behavior.

I also apologize to the Coffee House forum. I lost my temper and it spewed onto undeserving members.

You guys DID get some good shots in after my comment. BUT, it does not excuse my behavior.

I will banish myself to Outer Mongolia, or even New York.

Seriously, I do apologize.

Pat

Last edited by pnolans; 12-05-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: corrections
People Like This 
Old 12-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #74

Liked 88 Times on 56 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnolans
Tack, I owe you an apology. Since I flamed you in public, I will fall on my knitting needles in public.

I took the post with the "EFFING IDIOT" comments incorrectly, and I apologize for my flaming reply. I was wrong.

My comment to discuss it face to face was inappropriate. In my meager defense, it was NOT a threat. The worst thing you'd have to put up with would be looking at my ugly mug. I find that in many forums, people hide behind their firewalls, and say things they wouldn't in a verbal discussion.

I also apologize to the Coffee House forum. I lost my temper and it spewed onto undeserving members.

You guys DID get some good shots in after my comment. BUT, it does not excuse my behavior.

Seriously, I do apologize.

Pat
Don't go to NY. You didn't do anything bad enough to deserve that. Trust me, I used to live there til I moved to NH.

Old 12-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #75

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 233

Nothing personal to any NY'ers here...and I mean the city primarily.

But I'd rather go to Outer Mongolia!

I think.

Last edited by pnolans; 12-05-2012 at 11:53 PM. Reason: fix my grammar

Old 12-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #76
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

ROFLMAO!

That was great...I love the keychain and NOTE: Flying an "I Love Tack" bumpersticker does NOT make you an idiot...However, you may have just become the first ever Tackleberry Fan Boy!

...and I would never PM ZG anything that was not classy.

Tack
You mean all of the sexting we did was classy. . And to think I just tattooed I love Tack.....haha

Last edited by Zombiegirl; 12-05-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:44 AM   #77

[QUOTE=pnolans;1039744]Tack, I owe you an apology. Since I flamed you in public, I will fall on my knitting needles in public.

Pat,

Apology accepted. No need to banish yourself my friend. I understand that my posts are sometimes edgy, and intentionally so...with the intent of provoking debate and open thought. It was not my intent to insult anyone. The are many members here who I consider friends who had already posted there use and support of this media and in no way would I look to insult them...or anyone.

...oh, except for Fathead...but our insult game is one of Mutal combat...and respect.

Tack

Old 12-06-2012, 03:57 AM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
You mean all of the sexting we did was classy. . And to think I just tattooed I love Tack.....haha
Ahhh...ZG...the way you talked about handling my guns...mmmm...

Seriously though, post a pic of that classy tat and I'll elevate you to #1 Tack FanBoy! Or...err...Fan Girl!

Tack

Old 12-06-2012, 04:03 AM   #79

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Ahhh...ZG...the way you talked about handling my guns...mmmm...

Seriously though, post a pic of that classy tat and I'll elevate you to #1 Tack FanBoy! Or...err...Fan Girl!

Tack
That's a Freudian slip. What your subconscious was really thinking was that you would like to see racy pictures of boys. ha ha.

Old 12-06-2012, 04:11 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
That's a Freudian slip. What your subconscious was really thinking was that you would like to see racy pictures of boys. ha ha.
Only if there racy pictures of you... Trip...Baby...

Tack